Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Season opener trail run in Ardbeg! May. 4th - 5th

Old 05-11-2013, 08:32 PM   #61
bzzr2 is a jewel in the roughbzzr2 is a jewel in the roughbzzr2 is a jewel in the rough
bzzr2's Tacoma Gallery
i got a couple pics at the start of the trail but thats it, always wish i had more!
Attached Thumbnails
Season opener trail run in Ardbeg!   May. 4th - 5th-ardbeg1.jpg   Season opener trail run in Ardbeg!   May. 4th - 5th-ardbeg2.jpg   Season opener trail run in Ardbeg!   May. 4th - 5th-ardbeg3.jpg   Season opener trail run in Ardbeg!   May. 4th - 5th-ardbeg4.jpg  
Old 05-12-2013, 07:48 AM   #62
DueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
DueNorth's Tacoma Gallery
I remember the first time I went I ardbeg I must have had over 500 pics on my camera to sort through when I got home. This time I only had 12 lol.
I'll make up for it next trail run.
Old 05-12-2013, 06:13 PM   #63
DueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoma16 View Post
Yeah, I have to service the truck this week, so while the skids are off, I am thinking of reinforcing it. Should be a swell time

No video of you climbing at the start of the trail. I'm sure someone got it though.
Don't know how I missed your post lol but it would probably be a good idea reinforcing it sometime. Especially since you have a limo, you'll find that getting high centered on the skid specifically will happen more often than not.
Old 05-13-2013, 03:35 AM   #64
tacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
tacoma16's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gylar View Post
Don't know how I missed your post lol but it would probably be a good idea reinforcing it sometime. Especially since you have a limo, you'll find that getting high centered on the skid specifically will happen more often than not.
Yeah the pros and cons of having a limo . Should be taking off the skids tonight after work and starting some fluid changes. Hopefully get to the skids later in the week.
Old 06-09-2013, 04:31 PM   #65

finally got the computer back up and going, but better late than never to share some videos...

http://youtu.be/8kkRhvayiG8

http://youtu.be/wQC5RqzL2Rs

http://youtu.be/GuieVTmzW0Y