Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

GVRD Shops

Old 04-16-2013, 09:04 PM   #1
romiogt is on a distinguished road

romiogt's Tacoma Gallery
GVRD Shops

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking to put a lift on my truck and I'm looking for a decent shop in the greater Vancouver area...

Can somebody recommend a decent place that will treat me fair and back their work? Are there any places I should stay away from?

Thanks!
Old 04-16-2013, 09:19 PM   #3
romiogt is on a distinguished road

romiogt's Tacoma Gallery
Will do thanks.
Old 04-16-2013, 09:26 PM   #5
Boost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to all

Name: Billy
Boost JuNkY's Tacoma Gallery
Lift is fairly simple and any shops should be able to do them fairly well. Things like vibration and such on our trucks are however out of the installers control.
I like these 2 shops however. Ive had good service from them.

http://www.dalesalignment.com/index.htm
http://www.nsor.com/index.html

This one I pass by everyday and see their ads a lot. No experience though.
http://www.soratwheels.ca/contact.htm

Hope it helps!
Old 04-21-2013, 01:52 PM   #6
Renegade User
Cruisin Off Road is one of the sharper tools in the shedCruisin Off Road is one of the sharper tools in the shedCruisin Off Road is one of the sharper tools in the shedCruisin Off Road is one of the sharper tools in the shedCruisin Off Road is one of the sharper tools in the shedCruisin Off Road is one of the sharper tools in the shedCruisin Off Road is one of the sharper tools in the shedCruisin Off Road is one of the sharper tools in the shedCruisin Off Road is one of the sharper tools in the shedCruisin Off Road is one of the sharper tools in the shedCruisin Off Road is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jason
Cruisin Off Road's Tacoma Gallery
Cruisin off road, located in Chilliwack. I specialize in Land Cruisers and Tacomas. You can check out the Taco Armour in Canada thread in this Canada forum to see some of my armour.

I'm a dealer for Ironman 4x4, and can do other lift installations as well.

I don't have a storefront, so I don't advertise the location, but I'm just off the highway at the western edge of Chilliwack.

Feel free to pm or email if you have any questions.

Jason