Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Does OZ-T Laugh at all?

View Poll Results: Does OZ-T laugh at all?
Yes 10 10.00%
No 10 10.00%
Who cares, He's Canadian 47 47.00%
Potato 33 33.00%
Voters: 100. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-19-2013, 06:43 AM   #22
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MQQSE View Post
Yes.
You're alive
Old 04-19-2013, 06:47 AM   #23
Chief Pal Guy
MQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AD Command & Control (C2) Retired // Civ Load Planner
Name: Rob III
MQQSE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
You're alive
Old 04-19-2013, 06:56 AM   #24
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 04-19-2013, 06:57 AM   #25
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Where have you been?
Old 04-19-2013, 06:58 AM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haslefre View Post
Where have you been?
Deceased. But now he's alive again. We just went over this.
Old 04-19-2013, 06:59 AM   #27
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Quote:
I didn't see the deceased part. Or him acknowledge it. Maybe he is here because of 420?
Old 04-19-2013, 07:01 AM   #28

Quote:
I didn't see the deceased part. Or him acknowledge it. Maybe he is here because of 420?
I didn't even realize the date.

Purhaps his soul is so stoned it is communicating to us from the great beyond.
Old 04-19-2013, 07:03 AM   #29
My spoon is too Big!
xJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xJuice's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure about you guys, but it's April 19th here today.
Old 04-19-2013, 07:05 AM   #30

Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by xJuice View Post
Shit... See what I mean?

Kidding. My days have all run together with the lack of sleep and working on the house to sell it
Old 04-19-2013, 07:07 AM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by xJuice View Post
Don't you come in here with your theory killing facts and such. I will have none of it.
Quote:
Shit... See what I mean?

Kidding. My days have all run together with the lack of sleep and working on the house to sell it
Aye, I didn't even know yesterday was Thursday till like 2pm.
Old 04-19-2013, 07:08 AM   #32
Chief Pal Guy
MQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MQQSE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
We did? I've got a lot of reading to catch up on.

Quote:
Hello Brady, What is 420?

I'll take time to explain in the garage at some point. But I felt it was time to check in and see how the TW community is doing.
Old 04-19-2013, 07:09 AM   #33

Quote:
We did? I've got a lot of reading to catch up on.

Hello Brady, What is 420?

I'll take time to explain in the garage at some point. But I felt it was time to check in and see how the TW community is doing.
Alive and killing time as usual

I'm selling the Taco.
Old 04-19-2013, 07:11 AM   #34
Chief Pal Guy

MQQSE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Alive and killing time as usual

I'm selling the Taco.
... the alive and killing time part.

... selling the Taco. To be replaced with ......???
Old 04-19-2013, 07:32 AM   #35

Quote:
... the alive and killing time part.

... selling the Taco. To be replaced with ......???
Already been replaced. Meet my 2013 Scion tC Release Series 8.0

Attached Thumbnails
Does OZ-T Laugh at all?-2013-scion-tc-goodness.jpg  
Old 04-19-2013, 07:40 AM   #36
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Already been replaced. Meet my 2013 Scion tC Release Series 8.0
Wut.. I liked your X
Old 04-19-2013, 07:41 AM   #38
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
GTFO DB .
Old 04-19-2013, 07:42 AM   #39
60% of the time it works every time
Hollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hollywood22's Tacoma Gallery
Wanna see where this ends up.
Old 04-19-2013, 07:43 AM   #40
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood22 View Post
Wanna see where this ends up.
It won't end up anywhere until the man legitimately laughs. I'll keep making jokes or something about Canadians