Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Does OZ-T Laugh at all?

View Poll Results: Does OZ-T laugh at all?
Yes 10 10.00%
No 10 10.00%
Who cares, He's Canadian 47 47.00%
Potato 33 33.00%
Voters: 100. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-19-2013, 07:44 AM   #41
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Manual transmissions are both more manly, and stronger than their slush box counterparts.
Old 04-19-2013, 08:05 AM   #42
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
Wut.. I liked your X
Selling to raise money for a business. I will own another taco in a few years.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
GTFO DB .

Quote:
It won't end up anywhere until the man legitimately laughs. I'll keep making jokes or something about Canadians
Thats not funny
Old 04-19-2013, 08:09 AM   #43
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
I've seen him give an "lol" once or twice.

Sure you're more likely to see a unicorn grazing in a field of four leaf clovers but its happened.
Old 04-19-2013, 08:12 AM   #44
Red - I put dbags in their place
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
Thats not funny
Does a chuckle count as a laugh? I mean no disrespect to Canadians of course..
Old 04-19-2013, 08:13 AM   #45
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
Already been replaced. Meet my 2013 Scion tC Release Series 8.0

This has got to make OZ-T laugh! You sold your Tacoma for this??
Old 04-19-2013, 08:38 AM   #48
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
ever been corrected by OZ? The source of all his humor.
Same haircut too
Old 04-19-2013, 08:42 AM   #50
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
lulz yes
roflz no
Old 04-19-2013, 08:42 AM   #51
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Same haircut too
That's what I'm talking about, the picture was quite hilarious and a may have soiled myself a little. Why not give it a good "omfg lmao"
Old 04-19-2013, 08:43 AM   #52
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
to clarify from an earlier post, OZ is not a logger or carpenter, he's a lumberjack. .. and he's ok.
Old 04-19-2013, 08:43 AM   #53
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
have you ever been to canada? They arent dramatic like Americans in that regard.
Guess I'll be making a road trip eh
Old 04-19-2013, 08:44 AM   #54
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post
to clarify from an earlier post, OZ is not a logger or carpenter, he's a lumberjack. .. and he's ok.
I sleep all night and I work all day
Old 04-19-2013, 08:45 AM   #55

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Typical day for me :

Cut down trees
Eat my lunch
Go to the lavatory

On Sunday's I go shopping and have buttered scones for tea
Old 04-19-2013, 08:45 AM   #56
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Dress in women's clothing, and hang around in bars.
Old 04-19-2013, 08:46 AM   #57
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Typical day for me :

Cut down trees
Eat my lunch
Go to the lavatory

On Sunday's I go shopping and have buttered scones for tea
but no laughter?
Old 04-19-2013, 08:48 AM   #58
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scocar View Post
Dress in women's clothing, and hang around in bars.
Do you also pick wildflowers?
Old 04-19-2013, 08:49 AM   #59
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
but no laughter?
He cuts down trees
he skips and jumps
he likes to press wildflowers
he puts on womens clothing
and hangs around in bars?!
Old 04-19-2013, 08:50 AM   #60
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post
He cuts down trees
he skips and jumps
he likes to press wildflowers
he puts on womens clothing
and hangs around in bars?!
Sounds like we have a lot in common