Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Sunday, June 2nd Van area run?

Old 05-19-2013, 12:49 PM   #1
westcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kristen
westcoast's Tacoma Gallery
Sunday, June 2nd Van area run?

just wanted to post about June 1/2 run/bbq that was brought up a while back in the Van thread...

Chilliwack Peg Leg was mentioned? Other ideas?

Looks like the Sunday, June 2nd is the day that works?
Old 05-19-2013, 06:23 PM   #2
Toyoda
VA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
VA7FQT's Tacoma Gallery
I want to go for a run!
With the recent run off peg leg is probably not really an option. Water levels are super high right now.
Old 05-21-2013, 07:25 PM   #3
westcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kristen
westcoast's Tacoma Gallery
ok, I've never been to Vedder, I don't think? What about there? Other places that are not Stave or the traditional Harrison runs? Squamish still has too much snow

You know waaaay more trails than I do - something fun and a beautiful view??
Old 05-21-2013, 08:00 PM   #4
thekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
thekernel114's Tacoma Gallery
you could always run log jam and then head up to the old hang gliders jump spot on vedder mountain, did that a couple of weeks ago pretty nice little run. i would probably be able to attend on the 1st but i leave for Holland on the 2nd.