Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Toyota Whipsaw Aug 16, 2013

Old 05-27-2013, 08:11 PM   #1
westcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kristen
westcoast's Tacoma Gallery
Toyota Whipsaw Aug 16, 2013

link to the detailed FJ forum thread http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/canadian-forum/166515-whipsaw-august-16-18-a.html#post2499392

Whipsaw trail, BC - Aug 16 - 18. Meet in Princeton at the main grocery (address to come) at 11:00 am on the Friday. Extra gas not necessarily needed (well, my FJ didn't last year )

2 night camping (Wells Lake?) return Sunday. Lots of time to play with 2 nights!

This is posted on a 4runner and FJ page as well.

Happy trails
Old 05-27-2013, 08:16 PM   #2
NetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud of

Army:
Name: Tim
NetDep's Tacoma Gallery
Is there a link? Might be a nice trip from Seattle....
Old 05-27-2013, 08:23 PM   #3
VA6DCO
IgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
IgnorantlyAlberta's Tacoma Gallery
Trail ratings?
Old 05-27-2013, 08:55 PM   #4
Boost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to all

Name: Billy
Boost JuNkY's Tacoma Gallery
Im down! Last year was fun minus the giant bugs!
Trail rating is not that bad. There are some harder areas if youd like to try but most are passable with mild lift and good tires. Assuming there's no snow
Old 05-27-2013, 09:20 PM   #5
westcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I just posted a link in the first post! It has more info and a link to the expedition review

It would be a great trip from Seattle. You could come north the Thursday, Princeton is about 3 hours from Vancouver

Quote:
Originally Posted by NetDep View Post
Is there a link? Might be a nice trip from Seattle....
Old 06-02-2013, 11:44 PM   #6
Toy taco
bluesteel731 will become famous soon enough
bluesteel731's Tacoma Gallery
my buddy that went up 2 weeks after us last year said the mosquitoes weren't as bad as when we went. depending on what work is like during that month I may or may not come but I'll keep you guys posted
Old 06-03-2013, 12:27 AM   #8
CanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud ofCanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud ofCanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud ofCanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud ofCanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud ofCanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud ofCanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud ofCanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud ofCanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud of

CanadianTRDOffRd's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd sounds fun
Old 06-03-2013, 09:20 AM   #9
Toyoda
VA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
VA7FQT's Tacoma Gallery
I've already booked the days off work, so there's no talking me out of this! Lol
Old 06-03-2013, 12:03 PM   #10
2013TuRD is on a distinguished road
Name: Bruce
2013TuRD's Tacoma Gallery
I'd like to tag along. I've asked for the day off but we'll see how that turns out.
Old 06-04-2013, 06:26 PM   #11

as if anyone would talk you out of it! Just get to the campsite before 2 am this time!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VA7FQT View Post
I've already booked the days off work, so there's no talking me out of this! Lol
Old 07-05-2013, 06:10 PM   #12
Toy taco
bluesteel731 will become famous soon enough
bluesteel731's Tacoma Gallery
I did this last year with a leveling kit so I'd say its pretty safe as you can get around most of the gnarly stuff, If I can make it this year it'll be a fun one to play with the new foot work I got
Old 07-05-2013, 09:56 PM   #14
RyanK1 is just really niceRyanK1 is just really niceRyanK1 is just really niceRyanK1 is just really niceRyanK1 is just really nice

Name: Ryan
RyanK1's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be down, I've been wanting to try it for as long as I've had my truck. It's a short drive for me.
Old 07-06-2013, 08:42 PM   #15
Toyoda
VA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
VA7FQT's Tacoma Gallery
Check out https://www.facebook.com/groups/133443796862109/ for the most up to date details on the whipsaw trip.