Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Edmonton and Area Toyota's

Old 06-18-2013, 02:36 PM   #21
jkirkpatrick is a glorious beacon of lightjkirkpatrick is a glorious beacon of lightjkirkpatrick is a glorious beacon of lightjkirkpatrick is a glorious beacon of lightjkirkpatrick is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jason
jkirkpatrick's Tacoma Gallery
I'm good with the picture, Joe!

Can't make the 18th. Got a bunch of work stuff that I need to get done and it's going to be a super busy week for me.
Old 06-18-2013, 04:02 PM   #22
VA6DCO
IgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
IgnorantlyAlberta's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry I was referring to the fender trim.
Old 06-18-2013, 05:40 PM   #23
Eh?
Dibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
Dibblit's Tacoma Gallery
You locked yet Joe?
Old 06-18-2013, 05:45 PM   #24
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dibblit View Post
You locked yet Joe?
Old 06-18-2013, 07:32 PM   #25
Eh?
Dibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dibblit's Tacoma Gallery
I still can't decide on rear locker or winch bumper.
Old 06-18-2013, 08:14 PM   #26
VA6DCO
IgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Both!
Old 06-18-2013, 08:51 PM   #27
Eh?

Dibblit's Tacoma Gallery
I wish... Cant afford both, Kid number 2 due this September. Makes for very limited fun money. Although I am starting to think the bumper would be better to get first.
Old 06-18-2013, 08:52 PM   #28
jkirkpatrick is a glorious beacon of lightjkirkpatrick is a glorious beacon of lightjkirkpatrick is a glorious beacon of lightjkirkpatrick is a glorious beacon of lightjkirkpatrick is a glorious beacon of light

Do you need any suspension reworking on the front end if you go for the bumper?

I vote locker.
Old 06-18-2013, 08:55 PM   #29
Eh?

Dibblit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkirkpatrick View Post
Do you need any suspension reworking on the front end if you go for the bumper?

I vote locker.

Icon 650Lb coils, wont need to upgrade coils till I got a winch and skids.
Old 06-18-2013, 09:08 PM   #30
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Imo both is best,

What bumper are you looking at? ?
Old 06-18-2013, 09:24 PM   #31
Eh?

Dibblit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulhas View Post
Imo both is best,

What bumper are you looking at? ?
Demello plate same as yours, or a Brute Force Hybrid.
Old 06-18-2013, 11:02 PM   #32
VA6DCO

I got the winch and bump first because I wheeled by myself all the time. Necessary imo.
Also as a lead or tail a winch would probably be essential.
Old 06-19-2013, 03:29 PM   #33
the habs fan

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
added a potential run for July 5, 6, 7 out to prairie creek
Old 06-19-2013, 04:52 PM   #34

Put me in as tentative. Will know more on Friday and I'll confirm either way then.
Old 06-19-2013, 05:40 PM   #35
VA6DCO

Put me in for tentative as well. Got an upcoming project at work that needs extra time. I'll be sure sooner than later.
Old 06-19-2013, 08:11 PM   #36
Eh?

Dibblit's Tacoma Gallery
I may be able to go... Depends on Friday departure time and how far I make it with my renovations.

Edit. Seen departure for 7 in red deer. Won't be able to make it.
Old 06-19-2013, 08:12 PM   #37
Eh?

Dibblit's Tacoma Gallery
And I missed the meeting tonight due to work again.
Old 06-19-2013, 09:11 PM   #39
VA6DCO

Pics or it never happened^^^
Old 06-19-2013, 09:13 PM   #40
VA6DCO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dibblit View Post
And I missed the meeting tonight due to work again.
I was there at 7 and didnt see anyone. I saw a couple Toyotas but none I knew.