Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Edmonton and Area Toyota's

Old 08-23-2013, 10:27 AM   #441
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
DAVE do you want to buy the swing away assembly or Paul??? youll just need to than get a proper piece of metal pipe to have it sway with than you have yourselves an actual swing away that doesnt move
Old 08-23-2013, 11:21 AM   #442
Eh?
Dibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
Dibblit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulhas View Post
DAVE do you want to buy the swing away assembly or Paul??? youll just need to than get a proper piece of metal pipe to have it sway with than you have yourselves an actual swing away that doesnt move
Is it 2nd gen specific? Or will it work with a 1st gen or pre taco? I ask because i got the boss to agree on letting me get a trail rig.
Old 08-23-2013, 11:26 AM   #443
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dibblit View Post
Is it 2nd gen specific? Or will it work with a 1st gen or pre taco? I ask because i got the boss to agree on letting me get a trail rig.

its whatever you want it to be, you need to fab a bumper for it to go on
Old 08-23-2013, 12:19 PM   #444
Eh?
Dibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
Dibblit's Tacoma Gallery
Can you get me dimensions?
Old 08-23-2013, 12:41 PM   #445
the habs fan

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dibblit View Post
Can you get me dimensions?
nah lol im not home, if you really want to go visit anthony or better yet mesaure from taillight to tailight and that will be the rough dimensions lol
Old 08-23-2013, 03:01 PM   #446
VA6DCO
IgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
IgnorantlyAlberta's Tacoma Gallery
Haha I think I'll roll with mine till it falls off. Lol. Thanks though.
Old 08-23-2013, 03:10 PM   #447
VA6DCO
IgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Joe!
Rear locker
Snorkel
Extra bearings
PM with prices and we'll talk.
Old 08-23-2013, 03:13 PM   #448
the habs fan

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IgnorantlyAlberta View Post
Joe!
Rear locker
Snorkel
Extra bearings
PM with prices and we'll talk.
rear locker is still on da truck

250 for da snorkel
ill get back to yah on the bearings

want the tie rods and spare cv's??? want a price on the spare parts bin
Old 08-23-2013, 03:20 PM   #449
VA6DCO

I'll take the snorkel! Consider it sold.
What's the price on the cvs?
Old 08-23-2013, 03:28 PM   #450
the habs fan

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
the cv's needs a rebuild which surprise surprise i have the parts both being toyota CV's im looking at 250 a piece which Ill include the boot kits
the bearing assemblies will be 230 a piece
the tie rod is 40

so for the snorkel + all the other goodies ill say 1250 as a nice round number.....
Old 08-23-2013, 03:33 PM   #451
VA6DCO

I should be able to do that. Can you sit on them til sept 1st?
Old 08-23-2013, 03:34 PM   #452
the habs fan

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IgnorantlyAlberta View Post
I should be able to do that. Can you sit on them til sept 1st?
yup ill consider them sold
Old 08-23-2013, 04:28 PM   #453
VA6DCO

Excellent! Thanks Joe
Old 08-24-2013, 03:58 PM   #454
VA6DCO

Haha goddammit.
I had a lien on my truck.
I switched insurance companies and between working out of town and being busy (lazy) I didn't tell my old insurance company I was switching. They sent out a notice of cancellation to whom my truck is financed through, basically telling them I have no insurance on the truck (totally did though). Which means if anything happens to the truck they could be screwed out of any money for compensation. So they had my truck on a lien. Ha found a letter buried under a pile of bills thanks to the banks be opened today I got it taken care of.
Whew.
Edmonton and Area Toyota's-images.jpg
Beat ya to it.
Old 08-29-2013, 02:09 PM   #455
woozi88 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jordan
woozi88's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys, just got my truck back from the dealer 23 says they had it!

I have this weekend off and looking to cruise to Edmonton and hit a few trails if anyone is down!
Old 08-29-2013, 02:29 PM   #456
VA6DCO

Workin on the beast this weekend sorry.
Old 08-29-2013, 02:32 PM   #457
jkirkpatrick is a glorious beacon of lightjkirkpatrick is a glorious beacon of lightjkirkpatrick is a glorious beacon of lightjkirkpatrick is a glorious beacon of lightjkirkpatrick is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jason
jkirkpatrick's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, I'm out. Long weekend and mountain bike > wheeling (at least in the summer months).
Old 09-01-2013, 05:45 PM   #458
thefuzz has a spectacular aura aboutthefuzz has a spectacular aura about

Name: Jon
thefuzz's Tacoma Gallery
Airflow Snorkel and Leer 100XL

Looking to trade my Airflow America snorkel and '11 MGM Tacoma fender with pre-drilled holes for a stock MGM fender. I'm looking for a straight up trade and expect no money on behalf of the purchaser/barterer. I installed the snorkel earlier this year and my truck has seen very little use as I have been riding my motorcycle for most of the summer. The holes are well aligned and the snorkel sits flush with the fender.

Also looking to sell my MGM Leer 100XL canopy for '05-'13 Tacoma DCLB. The canopy is in great shape and has seen approximately 2 years of use. The paint matches perfectly and the canopy fits snug with the box.

Asking $1,500 OBO.

Feeler: I'm considering selling my '05-'11 ARB bumper with optional fogs along with a set of Blitz 240's and a Warn M8000 if I get some reasonable offers.

Vehicle and parts are located in Fort McMurray, delivery to Edmonton or Calgary would most likely be done by myself as opposed to shipping and gas prices would also be covered by me.
Attached Thumbnails
Edmonton and Area Toyota's-topper.jpg   Edmonton and Area Toyota's-topper1.jpg   Edmonton and Area Toyota's-topper2.jpg   Edmonton and Area Toyota's-img_0707.jpg  
Old 09-01-2013, 05:48 PM   #459
ya i work the cocanut bra like a pro
greatwhitenorth is on a distinguished road

Name: Tyler
greatwhitenorth's Tacoma Gallery
Jon why you do this?
Old 09-01-2013, 05:51 PM   #460
thefuzz has a spectacular aura aboutthefuzz has a spectacular aura about

Name: Jon
thefuzz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by greatwhitenorth View Post
Jon why you do this?
Thinking about getting rid of the vehicle, I hate all the muskeg up here so I never take it off the pavement anymore. I'm originally from Regina and I'm overdue for a trip home so I could deliver the parts to Saskatchewan if you have any friends interested!