Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Edmonton and Area Toyota's

Old 06-19-2013, 08:28 PM   #42
VA6DCO
IgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
IgnorantlyAlberta's Tacoma Gallery
Damn... That's badass.
Old 06-20-2013, 05:45 AM   #43
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Dibblit, you can meet us out at the campsite if you want, and the leave time isnt set in stone, i kind of falter to majority of the groups decision

but yah Ill gladly provide anyone who cant make it out for the leave time directions to the campsite we will be parking in the evenings
Old 06-20-2013, 05:50 AM   #44
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
added a coffee night for next Wednesday, dont have a time or place yet, but more details to follow
Old 06-20-2013, 06:23 AM   #45
jkirkpatrick is a glorious beacon of lightjkirkpatrick is a glorious beacon of lightjkirkpatrick is a glorious beacon of lightjkirkpatrick is a glorious beacon of lightjkirkpatrick is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jason
jkirkpatrick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkirkpatrick View Post
Put me in as tentative. Will know more on Friday and I'll confirm either way then.
Shit, it's my wife's half ironman in Stony Plain on the 7th so I'm out for the trip.
Old 06-20-2013, 06:31 AM   #46
the habs fan

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkirkpatrick View Post
Shit, it's my wife's half ironman in Stony Plain on the 7th so I'm out for the trip.

just duck out saturday on us and get back home

its not horribly far from edmonton
Old 06-20-2013, 06:37 AM   #47
jkirkpatrick is a glorious beacon of lightjkirkpatrick is a glorious beacon of lightjkirkpatrick is a glorious beacon of lightjkirkpatrick is a glorious beacon of lightjkirkpatrick is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah, I wish I could but I just found out that I've been booked for Friday night by the wife. My weekend is basically shot.
Old 06-20-2013, 06:40 AM   #48
Eh?
Dibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
Dibblit's Tacoma Gallery
I might be able to make it for the weekend then. And try to be there for the coffee night.
Old 06-20-2013, 09:34 AM   #49
the habs fan

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
sounds like coffee will be switched to monday instead of wednesday
Old 06-20-2013, 09:41 AM   #50
Benjamin Newman
Btnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Benjamin
Btnewman's Tacoma Gallery
So, if you have coffee night, can thr creamer legally be switched to Bailey's?
Old 06-20-2013, 10:29 AM   #51
the habs fan

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Btnewman View Post
So, if you have coffee night, can thr creamer legally be switched to Bailey's?

hahahaha sure if you want it
Old 06-20-2013, 01:19 PM   #52
VA6DCO
IgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'm in for the 5th 6th and 7th.
I'll let you know if anything comes up.
Old 06-20-2013, 02:06 PM   #53
yota90ca is on a distinguished road
yota90ca's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulhas View Post
Gaining interest

Looking for a few more warm bodies interested in learning about the world of HAM radios anf aquiring an amateur license

first step - get a license.... (this is a good read and contains a lot of info)
second step - get a radio and enjoy

ill be hopefully getting something more concrete set-up in the near future as well for course dates
looking to know if August or September is better for most, I am hoping I can a 1 weekend course, as my schedule really does not permit for a two weekend course
Only depends on dates and my work schedule. I'm working hard to mile out the work truck to get a new one sooner then later.
Old 06-21-2013, 06:02 AM   #54
the habs fan

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
***coffee night update also on page 1***

Monday June 24th, 2013 at 7pm

Coffee Night
When: 7pm on Monday the 24/June/2013
Where: Southside Tim Horton's in Windermere (near Cabela's)
Old 06-21-2013, 06:24 AM   #55

Monday nights are my Hardcore group rides, unless the ride is rained out. If there's a rain out, I'll be there. If there's no rain out, I'll be two wheeling it through the river valley single track!
Old 06-21-2013, 11:19 AM   #56
the habs fan

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
added a couple more links to the upcoming run information regarding camping and exact location etc...
Old 06-21-2013, 12:15 PM   #57
the habs fan

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
something also tells me a BIG announcement is coming for a late fall run is being planned

oh and the other thread is officially locked and a redirect link placed as the last post :P
Old 06-21-2013, 03:09 PM   #58
VA6DCO

I'm hoping to have Friday (July 5th) booked free.

If there is anything that needs to be taken care of (ie, beer runs, food runs....) I can probably lend a hand.
Old 06-21-2013, 03:45 PM   #60
the habs fan

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Edmonton Toyota and Friends

Present

In the month of October a group of individuals will depart on a trip of a lifetime!!! We will be Moab bound for a week of fun with friends in you guessed it MOAB!!!

When: October 13th to October 20th, 2013!!!

I have decided my Moab addiction needs to be spread to more than one individual, the date is a soft date at this point in time until I can sit down and figure it out with everybody!

What im looking to do is head down either saturday or sunday, where we will split the trip down into two days. We should be planning to hopefully arrive sometime on monday where we will set-up camp and decide on the trails we will want to complete and what order. Dont worry if you want to sit a day out or do another trail that is fine, but I do ask they there be a minimum of two trucks per trail.

More information will come, as a lot of planning is still in the works!!!!

More information to come after a general meetings