Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Edmonton and Area Toyota's

Old 01-04-2014, 07:49 AM   #741
jkirkpatrick is a glorious beacon of lightjkirkpatrick is a glorious beacon of lightjkirkpatrick is a glorious beacon of lightjkirkpatrick is a glorious beacon of lightjkirkpatrick is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jason
jkirkpatrick's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, too much stuff going on for me this weekend as well. Going to have to pass.
Old 01-05-2014, 12:48 PM   #742
-Solve et Coagula-
Silence9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilence9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilence9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilence9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilence9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilence9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilence9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilence9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilence9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilence9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilence9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
Silence9's Tacoma Gallery
Just poking my head in to say hello. I will send you a nice pic as soon as I have time to snap one.
Old 01-05-2014, 12:57 PM   #743
Ghost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
Ghost848's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys some of ya know me some dont, figure twas time to subb here
Old 01-05-2014, 04:18 PM   #744
VA6DCO
IgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
IgnorantlyAlberta's Tacoma Gallery
Hey! Long time, no see.
Old 01-05-2014, 07:37 PM   #745
Ghost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I agree Dave may have to come up and play one of these days!
Old 01-05-2014, 07:40 PM   #746
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
dave doesnt wheel anymore anyways.... he never wants to fix his truck right
Old 01-05-2014, 07:52 PM   #747
VA6DCO
IgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yep she's been a pain in the ass this last year. As soon as my warranty was up she fucked off on me.

We got a new year and I'll be making the necessary fixes. If not I may set her on fire....
Old 01-06-2014, 07:53 AM   #748
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IgnorantlyAlberta View Post
Yep she's been a pain in the ass this last year. As soon as my warranty was up she fucked off on me.

We got a new year and I'll be making the necessary fixes. If not I may set her on fire....
You visited the right doctor over the weekend for that
Old 01-06-2014, 08:17 AM   #749
Eh?
Dibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
Dibblit's Tacoma Gallery
^ ha ha ha
Old 01-06-2014, 01:09 PM   #750

tehe hey joe give him ur fire doc's # :P
Old 01-06-2014, 01:30 PM   #751
VA6DCO

Haha awesome.
Old 01-13-2014, 01:37 PM   #752
the habs fan

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Hello All

We will be hosting our first run of 2014, we will be headed out to Bruderheim for a day of fun

-meeting at the tim hortons off 101st and 89ave in Fort Saskatchewan for 9 am
-Bring a lunch, warm clothing, and recovery gear is possible
-Radio communication preferred is CB radio, FRS will be rarely used
-expect A LOT of snow, but very stock truck friendly with the larger tires ahead of you
-bring a smile and a camera or two for pictures and video
-an upbeat attitude for a fun day

Trail Leader - Bulhas - I may be a passenger
Tail gunner - TBD pending the group we have
Mid pack - Jason

post to this forum please if you plan on coming
Old 01-14-2014, 09:50 AM   #753
kramer is on a distinguished road
Name: Mike
kramer's Tacoma Gallery
What's the date ?
Old 01-14-2014, 09:51 AM   #754
Eh?
Dibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dibblit's Tacoma Gallery
This sunday
Old 01-14-2014, 09:52 AM   #755
kramer's Tacoma Gallery
Dam it, I miss out Again. This working in fort Mac is bullshit! Lol. Well have fun!
Old 01-15-2014, 11:43 AM   #756
the habs fan

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
i guess this never got posted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teaoa.ca

On January 18th, 2014 between the hours of 12pm - 5pm at Sherwood Park Toyota board room - pizza and beverages will be on hand

Toyota Expeditionary Association of Alberta will be hosting there first official kick off meet and greet, along with a trails for 2014 meeting. We are discussing our potential list of trails we will be hosting / co-hosting. It is also the first chance at purchasing your half year membership for the club, decals will also be hand with the limited quantities on hand. We as club have chose June 30th as our annual year end, as per the request of our treasurer/secretary

I am opening the invite to any NA4WDA member to attend to gain any knowledge they would like and meet some of the board, and members of TEAOA.ca
This is a total new club registered as an not for profit Association.

We look forward to meeting some of you, we will, also be looking to having an un-official run on the Sunday this location is still to be determined.

***Of special note, we will be filming video of then meeting for our official launch, this video will be posted to youtube, we will be asking questions to individual members, if you are not comfortable with this please speak a representative about being removed or blurred from the videos ***

Old 01-28-2014, 06:36 AM   #757
Eh?

Dibblit's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone run the Cooper ST Maxx yet? Looks like they released it in my size 255/85R16. Just wonder how these tires do in the local weather and terain conditions.
Old 01-31-2014, 06:13 PM   #758
kramer's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone here know what the biggest size tire I can run with a icon 2.5" lift on my taco?
Dibblit can't say anything about the coopers yet but I think they will be my next tire. I have run there winter tires for awhile and love them!
Old 01-31-2014, 08:05 PM   #759
Eh?

Dibblit's Tacoma Gallery
I am running 255/85R16 on an ICON lift they fit with minimal trimming ( I have spider traxx spacers, without the spacer I think you don't have to trim) 285/75R16 will fit with some trimming as well, 305 lots of trimming.... are you running the ICON UCA?
Old 02-01-2014, 12:49 PM   #760
kramer's Tacoma Gallery
Yes I am running the icon uca