Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Edmonton and Area Toyota's

Old 06-29-2014, 06:33 PM   #861
TRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TRD 09's Tacoma Gallery
I didn't need to trim for 285's
Old 06-29-2014, 06:33 PM   #862
TRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TRD 09's Tacoma Gallery
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
Camping just off smokey river, some friends stopped by for a drink, then we had another guest come through while we were hiking, he never touched anything, just left some scat 10 feet away from the truck<br/>
Old 06-29-2014, 10:24 PM   #863

TRD 09's Tacoma Gallery
Can't get on to the other forum so I'll post this here, I need to clean out my garage and there is a stack of tires in my way. Fierce attitude 285 70r17, 65-70% remaining, $500, may trade for something interesting (Winch or compressor)
Old 06-29-2014, 10:24 PM   #864

TRD 09's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-29-2014, 10:58 PM   #865

TRD 09's Tacoma Gallery
Sold
Old 07-04-2014, 05:08 PM   #866
Zednix is on a distinguished road

Zednix's Tacoma Gallery
Just bought my first Tacoma. I will have to take some pictures and post them. Already had a fellow Tacoma driver compliment me randomly on it.
Old 07-05-2014, 11:17 AM   #867
trd87 is on a distinguished road
trd87's Tacoma Gallery
Can anyone recommend a reliable shop that could install my icon stage 1? Thanks!
Old 07-05-2014, 07:40 PM   #868

TRD 09's Tacoma Gallery
My house :-) or Treadhead garage
Old 07-06-2014, 08:20 AM   #869
VA6DCO
IgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
IgnorantlyAlberta's Tacoma Gallery
4wheel on argyll. Good place. They suck dick for icon. Lol I went in there the other day and they went on and on and on about how icon is better than everything else. Lol
Old 07-07-2014, 04:36 PM   #870
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
MapleMoose's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys, my mom is just finishing work in whitecourt and her top plate front shock bushings are toast. She has a spacer kit that i think is starting to fail. Her truck is a 2002 Tacoma Black stepside 3.4l. Any ideas for parts?
Old 07-07-2014, 04:37 PM   #871
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
ummmm let me a make a couple calls, a couple of us on Teaoa.ca might have some stock stuff kicking around and I can probably get her fixed up this week if she needs

pending its not a stupid fluid assist system, fuck that lol
Old 07-07-2014, 04:42 PM   #872
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Awesome, thanks man.

Ya i was thinking a stock shock/coil setup would be the easiest. She was talking to some shops and they're telling her $300 for new spacer bushings.... I said fuck that let me figure something out.

It would be easy to replace. Simple shock assembly in and out
Old 07-07-2014, 07:03 PM   #873
Drunk Canadian

Which one is the best toyota dealership in Edmonton?
Old 07-07-2014, 07:03 PM   #874
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Sherwood Park Toyota
Old 07-07-2014, 07:54 PM   #875
VA6DCO
IgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shed

This^
Old 07-07-2014, 08:01 PM   #876

Zednix's Tacoma Gallery
Gateway Toyota was pretty handy with my truck, purchased 3 weeks ago. I was working with Sherwood Park Toyota at first because of the good reputation they have, but Gateway had a slightly used 14 with some extras for less than a brand new TRD Sport DCLB.
Old 07-07-2014, 08:06 PM   #877
VA6DCO

Sherwood park toyota has parts discount if you "sign up" for ct4wd. 10 or 15% on some items.
Old 07-07-2014, 08:18 PM   #878
the habs fan

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Not only ct?? Just mention my name lol
Old 07-09-2014, 03:26 PM   #879

Zednix's Tacoma Gallery
Is ct4wd worth paying for? Anyone currently using it?
Old 07-09-2014, 03:48 PM   #880
Darthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Darthyota's Tacoma Gallery
no don't do it especially if you live north of airdrie