Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Edmonton and Area Toyota's

Old 07-09-2014, 04:22 PM   #881
VA6DCO
IgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
IgnorantlyAlberta's Tacoma Gallery
You can sign up online for free I believe. Or like joe said you can go in and mention his name. Just don't foot any of his bills lol
Old 07-09-2014, 08:57 PM   #882
Zednix is on a distinguished road

Zednix's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthyota View Post
no don't do it especially if you live north of airdrie
So North of Calgary....Why? IS CT4WD really Calgary not Canada?
Old 07-09-2014, 09:30 PM   #883
Resident Agrologist
Sterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedSterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedSterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedSterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedSterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedSterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedSterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedSterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedSterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedSterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedSterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Meat Popsicle
Sterdog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zednix View Post
So North of Calgary....Why? IS CT4WD really Calgary not Canada?
From what I can tell, as someone who is a free member of ct4wd, the club is big time within 50 km of Calgary. Outside of that radius it is growing but not really there yet. They rarely have trail runs, events, or classes that aren't Calgary based. If you decide to join as a paying and active member you'll be driving to Calgary 90% of the time to participate in there meets and runs.

Oh, and as sort of mentioned, before you're allowed to do anything fun outside of the website you are obligated to take all of there safety courses. Not saying that's a bad thing but it's a lot of cost just to go out once or twice, like I do, a year compared to other local clubs.

If the courses were free and if they had a local active chapter closer to me I'd join as a paying member. Till then I'll lurk around there site for free.
Old 07-09-2014, 09:49 PM   #884

Zednix's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like you have the right idea, lurking. I just got my truck a few weeks ago so I'm not really looking to go crazy with it yet. And paying for a club that isn't anywhere near me seems like a waste of money.
Old 07-09-2014, 09:52 PM   #885
yota90ca is on a distinguished road
yota90ca's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah found the ct site not accomidating for members outside Calgary. Like most of Edmonton and Red Deer dropped off the face of the planet there, I wonder why

I did have a paid membership but couldnt attend majority of the events due to work and there last minute post expecting you to drop everything.

The paid course are a real turn off, after doing a few runs with them and others, I get why they ask you to take them.
Old 07-09-2014, 11:35 PM   #886
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
asssssss 99% of the people are aware a few of us drank our own Kool-Aid and started a new not for profit association in Alberta

forum.teaoa.ca

we are free to browse as well and growing usually at 2 paid members per month, typically a run per month, but ANYONE who is a paid member has access to host their own "official" run where I will give you the ability to run the clubs liability insurance

while the insurance sure it wont pay for your vehicle if your hurt atleast your covered

I have nothing truly against CT we just opted that we needed something more member run
Old 07-10-2014, 08:01 AM   #887
mAtTyG04 has a brilliant futuremAtTyG04 has a brilliant futuremAtTyG04 has a brilliant futuremAtTyG04 has a brilliant futuremAtTyG04 has a brilliant futuremAtTyG04 has a brilliant futuremAtTyG04 has a brilliant futuremAtTyG04 has a brilliant futuremAtTyG04 has a brilliant futuremAtTyG04 has a brilliant futuremAtTyG04 has a brilliant future

mAtTyG04's Tacoma Gallery
Just putting a feeler out there. Anyone in the Edmonton area that can install an OME or Toytec Ultimate for me? I'm on a tight budget and can't really pay these shops to install. I currently have a Revtek lift on it and hate it. I don't have a garage nor tools (I live in an apartment). I can supply food, beverages, help, and a few bucks.
Old 07-10-2014, 03:28 PM   #888

Zednix's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulhas View Post
asssssss 99% of the people are aware a few of us drank our own Kool-Aid and started a new not for profit association in Alberta

forum.teaoa.ca

we are free to browse as well and growing usually at 2 paid members per month, typically a run per month, but ANYONE who is a paid member has access to host their own "official" run where I will give you the ability to run the clubs liability insurance

while the insurance sure it wont pay for your vehicle if your hurt atleast your covered

I have nothing truly against CT we just opted that we needed something more member run
Thanks, I will register for free in a few. Hopefully I can attend some meets or something.
Old 07-10-2014, 08:25 PM   #889
VA6DCO
IgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shed

There are many meets with teaoa.ca. Check it out.
Old 07-10-2014, 08:47 PM   #890
TRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TRD 09's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone have a front driver's side brake caliper for a 91 4runner? Trying to help out a friend on a tight budget
Old 07-27-2014, 12:18 PM   #891

Zednix's Tacoma Gallery
Currently dealing with Gateway Toyota losing the in-rail tie down hook things when they installed my tonneau cover nearly 2 months ago now. Been hassling them for a month with zero progress. The sales guy and the service manager don't return calls. What a pain in the ass.
Old 07-31-2014, 07:14 AM   #892
mAtTyG04 has a brilliant futuremAtTyG04 has a brilliant futuremAtTyG04 has a brilliant futuremAtTyG04 has a brilliant futuremAtTyG04 has a brilliant futuremAtTyG04 has a brilliant futuremAtTyG04 has a brilliant futuremAtTyG04 has a brilliant futuremAtTyG04 has a brilliant futuremAtTyG04 has a brilliant futuremAtTyG04 has a brilliant future

Anyone in Edmonton area have the software to remove seat belt chime and lower door chime? Dealing with the stealership is always a pain.
Old 07-31-2014, 07:50 AM   #893
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
its a simple procedure you can do without a programmer but if you want

go visit Kevin at SPT in parts tell him Joe sent you and hell hook you up
Old 07-31-2014, 02:53 PM   #894

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulhas View Post
its a simple procedure you can do without a programmer but if you want

go visit Kevin at SPT in parts tell him Joe sent you and hell hook you up
I'll do that. Thanks!
Old 08-11-2014, 11:03 AM   #895
kryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kryten's Tacoma Gallery
Does anyone need updated resistor, wiring etc (OEM parts according to TSB) to fix HVAC blower motor stuck operating on high setting only?
Old 08-16-2014, 08:35 AM   #896
the habs fan

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Cruisin’ to END MS

August 21st is Cruisin’ to END MS Day 2014 at A&Ws across Canada

For every Teen Burger bought on August 21st, 2014, $1.00 goes to the Multiple Sclerosis Society
What is Cruisin’ to END MS?
Cruisin’ to END MS Day unites A&W’s Canadian Cruisin’ history and delicious burgers with the Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada’s goal to find a cure for Multiple Sclerosis, an ailment that affects Canadians at a significantly higher rate than average. Our goal on Cruisin’ to END MS Day is to raise the most funds we can to help End MS in Canada and worldwide.
In 2013, Cruisin’ to END MS raised over $1.5 million for the MS Society of Canada, making it the largest single fundraising event in support of Ending MS in Canada. Our next Cruisin’ to END MS will be bigger and better.
You can find contests, prizes, music, dunk tanks, root beer chugging, and beautiful classic cars at almost every restaurant in the country on Cruisin' to END MS Day. You might even spot The Great A&W Root Bear! Come out to an A&W near you on August 21st to join in on our festivities, and help us end an illness that affects so many Canadians every day.

No location decided yet but lets get a decent sized group together
Old 08-16-2014, 09:04 AM   #897
VA6DCO

I'm in.
Old 09-01-2014, 11:06 AM   #898
skiersean is on a distinguished road
skiersean's Tacoma Gallery
I've got a 2012 Tacoma Double Cab 4X4 for sale here in Edmonton. 65000km asking $33000 OBO. Looking to sell ASAP.
Message for more details
Attached Thumbnails
Edmonton and Area Toyota's-frontishphoto.jpg  
Old 09-02-2014, 10:30 PM   #899
bvertaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Bryan
bvertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone have a 2-3" lift for a1st gen taco? How about some aftermarket bumpers? If you don't have a lift, how about a set of stock leafs?
Old 09-02-2014, 10:38 PM   #900
VA6DCO

Teaoa.ca.

Couple of people might be selling some stuff there.