Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Edmonton and Area Toyota's

Old 06-25-2013, 01:47 PM   #121
VA6DCO
IgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
IgnorantlyAlberta's Tacoma Gallery
I did. Couple 4runners I've wheeled with before and one I haven't. All from ct4wd.
Old 06-26-2013, 07:09 AM   #122
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
so im going to have to postpone the run I have planned for the weekend of July 5th, 6th and 7th.....

I have too much on the go, and not enough time to prepare the truck..... You are more than welcome to continue going to the area, but with my lack of ability to prepare the truck, mainly get new tires put on and go through the truck 100%

I will have to postpone, the next possible weekend I could tentatively run it is July 27/28
Old 06-26-2013, 07:12 AM   #123
VA6DCO
IgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dammit Joe.

There's a good possibility I'll be heading that way anyhow.
Old 06-26-2013, 07:29 AM   #125
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IgnorantlyAlberta View Post
Dammit Joe.

There's a good possibility I'll be heading that way anyhow.
yah sorry dude, my neighbor called and thinks I dropped all my front diff fluid on the ground and possible my front has had someone tampering with.....

on the good news

beer and wings

Thursday July 4th, 2013 - 7:30pm @ Chilli's in Currents Shopping Center - Windermere Area ( the one across from Cabellas)

Little bit of an informal meet, go for supper, say hello, and discuss upcoming runs and meets
This is an interest meeting as well with some fairly important announcements
Old 06-26-2013, 08:03 AM   #126
VA6DCO

All good though. Not worth the time or money if she's not up to snuff.

I don't think I'll be making it to the later date. Ill be heading the other direction to do camping.
Old 06-26-2013, 08:38 AM   #127
jkirkpatrick is a glorious beacon of lightjkirkpatrick is a glorious beacon of lightjkirkpatrick is a glorious beacon of lightjkirkpatrick is a glorious beacon of lightjkirkpatrick is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jason
jkirkpatrick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulhas View Post

Thursday July 4th, 2013 - 7:30pm @ Chilli's in Currents Shopping Center - Windermere Area ( the one across from Cabellas)

Little bit of an informal meet, go for supper, say hello, and discuss upcoming runs and meets
This is an interest meeting as well with some fairly important announcements
I will definitely be there.
Old 06-26-2013, 11:38 AM   #128
kramer is on a distinguished road
Name: Mike
kramer's Tacoma Gallery
Guys I have been getting mixed info so I thought I would ask here . Does a 10000lbs warn zeon fit in a arb bumper. 2nd gen taco
Old 06-26-2013, 11:52 AM   #129
the habs fan

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kramer View Post
Guys I have been getting mixed info so I thought I would ask here . Does a 10000lbs warn zeon fit in a arb bumper. 2nd gen taco

that I would not be sure of, It probably fits with the control box mounted remotely, but there is a possibility it may not

should probably call WARN they will know very very very quickly
Old 06-26-2013, 04:53 PM   #130
VA6DCO

I was told a 10000 would not fit. This info wasn't from the most reliable source. Check with a dealer, might take a Lil modification.
Old 06-26-2013, 07:52 PM   #131
Eh?
Dibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
Dibblit's Tacoma Gallery

This is an interest meeting as well with some fairly important announcements[/QUOTE]

I will say I am going...
Old 06-26-2013, 10:23 PM   #132
VA6DCO

Fajitas all round.

I'm in.
Old 06-27-2013, 10:23 AM   #133
kramer's Tacoma Gallery
For the meet on the fourth I have a work thing that day and I am going to try and swing by after to meet some of you. Hopefully I can make it.
Old 06-27-2013, 05:03 PM   #134
VA6DCO

couldn't find maracas.
Old 06-28-2013, 05:58 PM   #135
the habs fan

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
couldn't find maracas.
Lol
Old 06-29-2013, 07:41 PM   #136
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I was told a 10000 would not fit. This info wasn't from the most reliable source. Check with a dealer, might take a Lil modification.
I got a 10,000 Superwinch to fit in my ARB with the Solenoid remotely mounted. No issues at all.

Dunno if that'll help at all, but it is possible to get a larger winch in there.
Old 06-30-2013, 01:26 AM   #137
VA6DCO

Good to know.
Old 06-30-2013, 06:41 AM   #138
the habs fan

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
cbi's just fit a zeon 10-s into there bumper
Old 07-01-2013, 09:20 AM   #139
kramer's Tacoma Gallery
What kind o bumper? I wanted to put one in my arb but from the measurements it won't fit .
Old 07-01-2013, 12:08 PM   #140
the habs fan

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kramer View Post
What kind o bumper? I wanted to put one in my arb but from the measurements it won't fit .
Is the measurement including the control box or not