Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Edmonton and Area Toyota's

Old 06-17-2013, 04:31 PM   #1
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Edmonton and Area Toyota's

Hey Guys

I was getting a little tired of not being able to control the first post, which sometimes can be very useful for knowing the local area meets that are up coming. This thread is to replace --> "Edmonton Tacoma's"

So to start things off a little introduction of the members, please send me a link to your best

Bulhas - 2011 Toyota Tacoma

Darthyota - 1989 4Runner and Because Race Truck

JkirkPatrick - 2000 Toyota Tacoma AC

IgnorantlyAlberta - 2006 Toyota Tacoma AC

Yota90ca - 2012 Toyota Tacoma DCSB

Dibblit - 2011 Toyota Tacoma DCLB???

John2511 - 2012 Toyota Tacoma DCSB
**NEED PICTURE***

ToyotaTacoma4Ever - 2011 Toyota Tacoma DCLB

NorthRoad 2013 Mag Grey DCSB

Project.Paradigm 04 DC TRD

I know there are more of you out there so as you send me pictures and ill add you to the front page
Old 06-17-2013, 04:31 PM   #2
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Up coming events

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teaoa.ca

On January 18th, 2014 between the hours of 12pm - 5pm at Sherwood Park Toyota board room - pizza and beverages will be on hand

Toyota Expeditionary Association of Alberta will be hosting there first official kick off meet and greet, along with a trails for 2014 meeting. We are discussing our potential list of trails we will be hosting / co-hosting. It is also the first chance at purchasing your half year membership for the club, decals will also be hand with the limited quantities on hand. We as club have chose June 30th as our annual year end, as per the request of our treasurer/secretary

I am opening the invite to any NA4WDA member to attend to gain any knowledge they would like and meet some of the board, and members of TEAOA.ca
This is a total new club registered as an not for profit Association.

We look forward to meeting some of you, we will, also be looking to having an un-official run on the Sunday this location is still to be determined.

***Of special note, we will be filming video of then meeting for our official launch, this video will be posted to youtube, we will be asking questions to individual members, if you are not comfortable with this please speak a representative about being removed or blurred from the videos ***

Old 06-17-2013, 04:31 PM   #3
the habs fan

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Gaining interest

Looking for a few more warm bodies interested in learning about the world of HAM radios anf aquiring an amateur license

first step - get a license.... (this is a good read and contains a lot of info)
second step - get a radio and enjoy

ill be hopefully getting something more concrete set-up in the near future as well for course dates
looking to know if August or September is better for most, I am hoping I can a 1 weekend course, as my schedule really does not permit for a two weekend course

List so far:
Bulhas
Yota90ca
12Runner
IgnorantlyAlberta
Old 06-17-2013, 04:32 PM   #4
the habs fan

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
past runs and events
Old 06-17-2013, 04:32 PM   #5
the habs fan

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Edmonton Toyota and Friends

Present

In the month of October a group of individuals will depart on a trip of a lifetime!!! We will be Moab bound for a week of fun with friends in you guessed it MOAB!!!

When: October 13th to October 20th, 2013!!!

I have decided my Moab addiction needs to be spread to more than one individual, the date is a soft date at this point in time until I can sit down and figure it out with everybody!

What im looking to do is head down either saturday or sunday, where we will split the trip down into two days. We should be planning to hopefully arrive sometime on monday where we will set-up camp and decide on the trails we will want to complete and what order. Dont worry if you want to sit a day out or do another trail that is fine, but I do ask they there be a minimum of two trucks per trail.

More information will come, as a lot of planning is still in the works!!!!

More information to come after a general meetings

Confirmed : Joe(Bulhas)
Jkirkpatrick(Jason)
Wishbonerunner
Waterhouse(Kyle)
Old 06-17-2013, 06:18 PM   #6
Eh?
Dibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
Dibblit's Tacoma Gallery
Subd 5
Old 06-17-2013, 08:04 PM   #7
the habs fan

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dibblit View Post
Subd 5
Hahaha sorry jusy busy this evening
Old 06-17-2013, 10:29 PM   #9
VA6DCO
IgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
IgnorantlyAlberta's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulhas View Post
Gaining interest

Looking for a few more warm bodies interested in learning about the world of HAM radios anf aquiring an amateur license

first step - get a license.... (this is a good read and contains a lot of info)
second step - get a radio and enjoy

ill be hopefully getting something more concrete set-up in the near future as well for course dates
looking to know if August or September is better for most, I am hoping I can a 1 weekend course, as my schedule really does not permit for a two weekend course

List so far:
Bulhas
Yota90ca
12Runner
Count me in.
Old 06-17-2013, 10:39 PM   #10
the habs fan

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IgnorantlyAlberta View Post
Count me in.
added
Old 06-17-2013, 10:45 PM   #11
the habs fan

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkirkpatrick View Post
In. Looking forward to some local when events other than TORE!
Im working on a couple things, problem here is lies I need at least one more truck on 35's to do some of the bigger mud holes with me ..... Reason I say this is, once im on 37's I may be able to get us through, but If i get stuck ill have some big ruts

now this is able to be filled by having a couple other clubs with us, which doesnt bother me BUT they are also filling their runs very quickly

The closest date possible for me make anything happen is July 6th/7th, and even at that, I need to see if I can get my 37's on for it :P, which means a visit to the doctor for some small fab work . i have some leads on two newer 35's though to fill the void

I am thinking of a couple places we havent been

Kawka Falls
Pembina Falls
Prairie Creek

Itll be a full weekend of camping and wheeling, Prairie creek isnt too bad as I would be able to steal some of the Red Deere guys too
Old 06-18-2013, 06:34 AM   #12
VA6DCO
IgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hey if you supply the 35s ill make em fit.
Old 06-18-2013, 06:52 AM   #13
Eh?
Dibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
Dibblit's Tacoma Gallery
when my current tires wear out I may try and make 35s fit.... might be 35x10.5 though.
Old 06-18-2013, 07:00 AM   #14
the habs fan

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Remember I hate mud and muskeg............ and a lot of our potential wheeling areas are very saturated so it makes it tough for me to take anyone out to places that 31s will be problems let alone p rated tires
Old 06-18-2013, 07:12 AM   #15
Get Boosted
ToyotaTacoma4Ever is a jewel in the roughToyotaTacoma4Ever is a jewel in the roughToyotaTacoma4Ever is a jewel in the roughToyotaTacoma4Ever is a jewel in the rough

Name: Eric
ToyotaTacoma4Ever's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed for any future meets I may be able to make
Old 06-18-2013, 07:32 AM   #16
the habs fan

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyotaTacoma4Ever View Post
Subbed for any future meets I may be able to make
Well stay tuned try to make it out this week and say hi to the regulars
Old 06-18-2013, 09:05 AM   #17
VA6DCO

Yeah my tires don't pull well in mud even when I air down. With all the mods she's a heavy little truck I will have to find some wider more aggressive tires.
Old 06-18-2013, 09:15 AM   #18
the habs fan

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah my tires don't pull well in mud even when I air down. With all the mods she's a heavy little truck I will have to find some wider more aggressive tires.
12.5 may seem wide but its perfect for our trucks just get your backspacing to around 4.0 youll have no frame rub

You'll need your castor dialed in to 3.0 and you'll need to do sone fender trimming
Old 06-18-2013, 10:58 AM   #19
VA6DCO

Yeah. Breaking things to make them work is my specialty.
Old 06-18-2013, 11:17 AM   #20
the habs fan

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah. Breaking things to make them work is my specialty.
I have yet to break anything just due to 35s