Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Annapolis Valley Tacos

Old 07-17-2013, 09:32 AM   #1
WoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Royal Canadian Air Force: Warrant Officer
Name: Peter
WoadWunner's Tacoma Gallery
Annapolis Valley Tacos

Anyone in the Annappolis valley ever thought of having a get together?
Old 07-17-2013, 11:56 AM   #2
Fuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fuse's Tacoma Gallery
I have, but my Tacoma is in Calgary (and I am 90% of the time too). My brother and his Tacoma are usually out of province as well.

I know there are a few around though. Just not sure how many are on this site.
Old 07-17-2013, 02:11 PM   #3
WoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Too easy Fuse, maybe we will meet some day when you are back in the Valley
Old 07-17-2013, 04:40 PM   #4
Fuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fuse's Tacoma Gallery
For sure, I'll shoot you a PM or post in here when I'm back in NS. I'll give this link to my brother as well. Maybe we can get something going then.

Might do well to cross post this in the general Nova Scotia thread. I'm sure some of the Halifax guys would be all too happy to come up for a meet, or do something in the middle (Windsor, perhaps).
Old 07-19-2013, 09:41 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuse View Post
For sure, I'll shoot you a PM or post in here when I'm back in NS. I'll give this link to my brother as well. Maybe we can get something going then.

Might do well to cross post this in the general Nova Scotia thread. I'm sure some of the Halifax guys would be all too happy to come up for a meet, or do something in the middle (Windsor, perhaps).
I left a message on the NS thread about 2-3 weeks ago and no replies, looks like everyone in Metro has given up.I will be glad to hear from you when you are in town
Old 11-15-2013, 03:27 PM   #6
pmo will become famous soon enoughpmo will become famous soon enough

pmo's Tacoma Gallery
im in kentville...could be a possibility
Old 11-15-2013, 05:10 PM   #7

Good to hear from you PMO
Old 11-16-2013, 03:01 PM   #8
k.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kirk
k.strong's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome to see people from the valley! Ill post in here when im back home for a visit, hopefully have time for a meet (though id have to show up in my moms sonata).
Old 11-16-2013, 03:30 PM   #9

Too easy K strong, be glad to meet you anyway.