Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Am I crazy??

Old 07-21-2013, 09:13 AM   #1
exwrx is on a distinguished road
exwrx's Tacoma Gallery
Am I crazy??

hey guys, i have a 05 taco, dc trd sport 4x4. i have had it for 3 years and i do enjoy the truck for the most part. lately i have been kinda seeking a tundra. i would want a double cab 4x4 and would prefer the 5.7L. gas is not really a issue since i have driven my truck 6k km's in 3 years, yes that is it! i dont drive my truck alot, walk to work and prefer to not let my dog mess up my truck.

so what do you guys think, should i stick with the taco or continue looking for a trade for a tundra.

also is there a tundra fourm similar to tacomaworld?
Old 07-21-2013, 09:40 AM   #3
poundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scot
poundin tacos's Tacoma Gallery
I'll end up getting one within the next 2 years. I'd say go for it.
Old 07-21-2013, 09:57 AM   #4
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
What do you want one for?

They are sweet trucks. Friend has one and it's huge! Pretty bad ass.
I'd buy one if I needed a full size.
Old 07-21-2013, 10:38 AM   #5
exwrx's Tacoma Gallery
well, for the need factor-- more cabin room since car seats take up a bunch of room. plus i rather hear a v8 over a v6 truck everyday.
Old 07-21-2013, 10:42 AM   #6
blake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Blake
blake5995's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by exwrx View Post
well, for the need factor-- more cabin room since car seats take up a bunch of room. plus i rather hear a v8 over a v6 truck everyday.
i am with you on the sound of a V8
Old 07-22-2013, 07:27 AM   #7
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by exwrx View Post
Get one if you need the space. They are sweet trucks! I love the sound of a V8 as well but I wouldn't buy it just for that... Although I did do that when I was 20
Old 07-22-2013, 07:37 AM   #8
robnolan is on a distinguished road

Name: Rob
robnolan's Tacoma Gallery
I'd say if you have the money and are not concerned about gas mileage go for it..I like the look of the tacos better and sometimes wished I got better mpg because I commute a lot (right now only getting about 18-19mpg) but the tundras are pretty cool. My uncle bought one a couple years ago and the interior space is great.
Old 07-23-2013, 02:08 PM   #9
exwrx's Tacoma Gallery
ok thanks guys, if you know anyone looking to trade send them my way!
Old 08-02-2013, 12:02 PM   #10
Nfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Nfurtado77's Tacoma Gallery
I would hold off they are releasing the new body styling this year with the same drivetrain but I'm thinking new engine next year.
Old 08-02-2013, 12:12 PM   #11
Mr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hermmy
Mr Salty's Tacoma Gallery
I just don't care for the Tundra at all. If I were to switch to a full size I'd move back into an F-150.

But yeah if you need the room and are set on Toyotas only, go for it.