Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Gas prices on your end of the country

Old 08-01-2013, 03:00 PM   #1
Nfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Nfurtado77's Tacoma Gallery
Gas prices on your end of the country

Up in northernish bc it's about $1.35 a liter but thanks to my "buisness" I pay $1.20 at the chevron cardlock.
Old 08-01-2013, 03:03 PM   #2
bzzr2 is a jewel in the roughbzzr2 is a jewel in the roughbzzr2 is a jewel in the rough
bzzr2's Tacoma Gallery
varies from $1.30/L to 1.34/L in the ottawa area from what i've seen in the past couple days... to f'in much.
Old 08-01-2013, 03:06 PM   #4
TRUCK YEAH
Saskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Saskquatch11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
$1.39 for regular
haha

$1.139
Old 08-02-2013, 12:45 AM   #7
Nfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Karzie are you in Alberta? I would considerably S/C premium if it wasn't 1.50 here and if I knew for sure they would have it where I work.
Old 08-02-2013, 08:53 AM   #8
just sittin' in the corner, havin' a beer
eastcoastcowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedeastcoastcowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedeastcoastcowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedeastcoastcowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedeastcoastcowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedeastcoastcowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedeastcoastcowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedeastcoastcowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedeastcoastcowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedeastcoastcowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedeastcoastcowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
eastcoastcowboy's Tacoma Gallery
We're around $1.37 for 91. Gotta keep hitting those 3c off Thursdays.
Old 08-02-2013, 09:00 AM   #9
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastcoastcowboy View Post
We're around $1.37 for 91. Gotta keep hitting those 3c off Thursdays.
91 here is $1.49
Old 08-02-2013, 11:19 AM   #10
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nfurtado77 View Post
Karzie are you in Alberta? I would considerably S/C premium if it wasn't 1.50 here and if I knew for sure they would have it where I work.
Calgary Alberta. Best place on earth.
Old 08-02-2013, 12:59 PM   #11
Did you get hit hard from the flood?
Old 08-03-2013, 02:09 PM   #12
snorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brett
snorola's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
Calgary Alberta. Best place on earth.
You need to get out more
Old 08-03-2013, 06:15 PM   #13
Out fer a Rip eh Bud
VanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: DJ
VanCity4x's Tacoma Gallery
1.48 regular in gvrd
Old 08-03-2013, 06:16 PM   #14
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanCity4x View Post
1.48 regular in gvrd
Damn transit tax
Old 08-04-2013, 08:49 AM   #15
Sombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant future

Name: Ben
Sombrio's Tacoma Gallery
$1.39/litre in Nelson
Old 08-21-2013, 10:27 AM   #16
Johnnycage is on a distinguished road

Johnnycage's Tacoma Gallery
$1.30/litre in the GTA (Toronto) but I paid $1.21/litre cus I go to Costco!
Old 08-21-2013, 11:39 PM   #18
Chive you guys in Alberta will get it even cheaper without pst haha. I just find it funny seeing all the Americans thinking there gas is expensive.
Old 08-21-2013, 11:53 PM   #19
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
MapleMoose's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sombrio View Post
$1.39/litre in Nelson
$1.385 in Nelson this week. You living in Nelson too?
Old 10-01-2013, 12:21 PM   #20
corpuschristi is on a distinguished road
corpuschristi's Tacoma Gallery
$1.32 in Vancouver Island.
Tacoma is my dream car period. I'd get Tacoma over a Porsche etc etc.
But seeing the gas prices these days, it's hard to go ahead and pull the trigger.