Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Toronto Visit

Old 08-21-2013, 09:02 AM   #1
Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to..
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chadderkdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Toronto Visit

I'll be in Toronto for a week in the middle of September, what kind of touristy things should I try? Coming for a class so I'll be in a classroom during the day, but I'll be in early Sunday and will have tons of time to screw off...
Old 08-21-2013, 09:05 AM   #3
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
I'm sorry
Old 08-21-2013, 09:06 AM   #4
Mapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Mapcinq's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
I'm sorry
Dick.

Where abouts are you staying? I work right DT if you wanna grab a beer.
Old 08-21-2013, 09:09 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mapcinq View Post
Dick.

Where abouts are you staying? I work right DT if you wanna grab a beer.
For sure dude, I'll be the Hilton downtown.
Old 08-21-2013, 09:13 AM   #6
Mapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Mapcinq's Tacoma Gallery
Aight, remind me when youre here. That hotel is a 5 min walk from my office.
As for shit to do.. Go to the CN Tower, go to a strip club, go to the ROM, eaton centre etc.