Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Trails team sport tacoma

Old 08-22-2013, 12:17 AM   #1
Nfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Nfurtado77's Tacoma Gallery
Trails team sport tacoma

So I start my new job next week after my drug test results get in and I was looking at the trails team sport package they offer but I have heard other forum members saying its a waste of money but when I totaled it up it was cheaper to get the package than the accessorys separate. Am I missing something here?

Package is $1900

Skid plate $270
Trd exhaust $800
Black sidesteps unique to package so about $700
Roof rack $500
And a wallet haha it totals to about $2200
Also conviently comes
With everything I wanted for the truck.
Old 08-22-2013, 07:18 AM   #3
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Can you get the Trail Teams in a double cab ? I thought it only came in the access cab ?
Old 08-22-2013, 08:37 AM   #4
Nfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNfurtado77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
That is the trails team offroad on the access can it had side steps rims and exhaust I think go to the build and price on the toyota website.
Old 08-22-2013, 08:39 AM   #5
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
usually trail teams have unique color schemes as well... at least on FJ's they do
Old 08-22-2013, 08:44 AM   #6
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nfurtado77 View Post
That is the trails team offroad on the access can it had side steps rims and exhaust I think go to the build and price on the toyota website.
Oh , I thought you were getting a doublecab
Old 08-22-2013, 08:45 AM   #7
Yea I am the access can has trails team pro and the sport had trails team sport.
Old 08-22-2013, 08:45 AM   #8
jake72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjake72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjake72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjake72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjake72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjake72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjake72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjake72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjake72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjake72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjake72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jake
jake72's Tacoma Gallery
too each their own, dont worry what everyone says. if thats the one you want buy it, I bought the limited edition no regrets.
Old 08-22-2013, 08:54 AM   #9
Well I was just wondering why people say it isn't work it because it is cheaper haah. And trails team pro is worth it of you like the rims it's $1900 for trd beadlock rims exhaust and black sides steps, I think toyota sells those time for like $1400
Old 08-22-2013, 09:04 AM   #10

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nfurtado77 View Post
Yea I am the access can has trails team pro and the sport had trails team sport.
Trail Teams Sport doublecab ?
Old 08-22-2013, 10:17 AM   #11
City Slickin' Redneck, I wear a suit with a mullet
ChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ChiveOn's Tacoma Gallery
^
Yes that is what he is getting.

I was going to order one but I didn't want to wait until May for my truck. They are cool but those step bars aren't worth their price IMO as sliders are a lot cheaper and stronger.

But nice truck none the less
Old 08-22-2013, 11:24 AM   #12
Yea I was looking at sliders but its outrageous shipping to where I live and I sorta like the side steps.
Plus I get to brag about have a "special edition" truck haha
Old 08-22-2013, 11:55 AM   #13
ChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ChiveOn's Tacoma Gallery
Trail Gear Sliders are $280ish at www.nsor.com

Having a Trail Teams would be cool, too bad they weren't available in December for me

Hope you enjoy yours.
Old 08-23-2013, 09:36 AM   #14
Tacomaruss is on a distinguished road
Canadian Army: bin rat
Name: Russ
Tacomaruss's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be picking up my 13 TTDC tomorrow. You guys are correct, it does come in a Access cab and in a double cab. Apparently there are only 15 left in all of Canada (double cab) and only one White one left (somewhere in Ontario). The access cab has different accessories than the double cab, but both look awsome. One thing to point out though, you cant add a bull bar to the TT due to the skid plate (without modification to the plate). The plate blocks the access points for mounting the bar.
Attached Thumbnails
Trails team sport tacoma-20130815_094700.jpg  
Old 08-23-2013, 10:20 AM   #15
I will probably have to order mine I originally thought they were dealer installed.
Old 09-02-2013, 02:12 PM   #16
JUNOBEACH is on a distinguished road
Name: eric
JUNOBEACH's Tacoma Gallery
I have a 12 Trail teams, definitely cheaper to buy it whole than to do aftermarket.
But you could buy a sport and change suspension and put in a diff locker and that i all you really need.
Old 09-03-2013, 11:46 AM   #17

ChiveOn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JUNOBEACH View Post
I have a 12 Trail teams, definitely cheaper to buy it whole than to do aftermarket.
But you could buy a sport and change suspension and put in a diff locker and that i all you really need.
Huh?

All TRD AC's in Canada come with the locker and even the TTDC in Canada doesn't get a rear locker.

They didn't change the suspension on the Trail Teams.