Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Where to get suspension work done in Vancouver

Old 08-26-2013, 10:01 AM   #1
DaMann is on a distinguished road
DaMann's Tacoma Gallery
Where to get suspension work done in Vancouver

Hi all

Just picked up my 2013 DCLB Sport TRD and want to get air bags put in. Where is a good place in Vancouver to go and get this kind of work done? Should I order the kit first and get them to install it or get it through them?

Old 08-27-2013, 12:01 PM   #2
squamish VFR will become famous soon enoughsquamish VFR will become famous soon enough

Canadian Coast Guard: Auxiliary volunteer
Name: Mike
squamish VFR's Tacoma Gallery
North shore off road??
Old 08-28-2013, 08:53 AM   #4
DaMann's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the suggestions!
Old 08-28-2013, 10:19 PM   #5
CanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud ofCanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud ofCanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud ofCanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud ofCanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud ofCanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud ofCanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud ofCanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud ofCanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud of

CanadianTRDOffRd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaMann View Post
Hi all

Just picked up my 2013 DCLB Sport TRD and want to get air bags put in. Where is a good place in Vancouver to go and get this kind of work done? Should I order the kit first and get them to install it or get it through them?

Let me know what kind of price you find for an install. My full OME kit should be arriving tomorrow and will need to find someone to install for a decent price. To many of these company's like to rape people for installs.
Old 08-29-2013, 09:05 AM   #7
DaMann's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianTRDOffRd View Post
Let me know what kind of price you find for an install. My full OME kit should be arriving tomorrow and will need to find someone to install for a decent price. To many of these company's like to rape people for installs.
Yah I hear yah. I will keep you posted.
Old 10-15-2013, 10:46 PM   #8
romiogt is on a distinguished road

romiogt's Tacoma Gallery
Had my works done at BCC, couldn't been happier.
Old 10-20-2013, 08:37 PM   #9
Vantage is one of the sharper tools in the shedVantage is one of the sharper tools in the shedVantage is one of the sharper tools in the shedVantage is one of the sharper tools in the shedVantage is one of the sharper tools in the shedVantage is one of the sharper tools in the shedVantage is one of the sharper tools in the shedVantage is one of the sharper tools in the shedVantage is one of the sharper tools in the shedVantage is one of the sharper tools in the shedVantage is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luke
Vantage's Tacoma Gallery
Front OME's are very easy as long as you bought them prebuilt.. I just recieved my Dakar's and I will be attempting to do them myself.
Old 10-21-2013, 12:50 PM   #10
trd666 is on a distinguished road
trd666's Tacoma Gallery
just had a 4" rough country lift installed by lowriders
now at the boundary bay airport