Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Top Secret Customs (Calgary) Fab work

Old 11-28-2013, 03:06 PM   #1
Bearded Bandit
RigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RigidTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Top Secret Customs (Calgary) Fab work

Hey Guys,

My buddy does lots of Fab work. He is a jeep guy but has respect for us Taco's. I mention this as he has done LOTS of fab work on jeeps(also a recent Ram) and is looking to expand his horizons.

He is getting started on my Taco, currently making me a custom Skid Plate, only the front part done for now but we are working on getting the full belly covered.

I will get a build page going shortly and link it here as he will be doing ALL of the work on my Taco as i learn.

Next on the list:

Bumper (s)
Rock Sliders
Cage (to hold my RTT and 2 spare 33's)

Just want to get a chat going if anyone is interested. Ill share some pics asap, but curious if anyone would be interested in some Fab work?

I feel i may only get bites when i share the work on mine haha
Old 12-15-2013, 08:16 PM   #2
tw200 is on a distinguished road
tw200's Tacoma Gallery
Any more info? I am interested.
Old 12-15-2013, 10:31 PM   #3
There go my nipples again!
Dilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shawn
Dilsky's Tacoma Gallery
Interested for sure! I have been looking for someone to fab up a bed rack, let me know what he comes up with!
Old 12-16-2013, 02:36 PM   #4
Bearded Bandit
RigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

He just made me some custom skid's, need to get a coat of paint on the tcase section then will toss up some pics.

As for the bedrack, could be a few months easy as im waiting on the RTT group buy time. As for what he can come up with, I can get you guys in touch and he does some pretty custom stuff too.

Check out his facebook page, Hes a one man show so work can take some time as hes a bit of a perfectionist.

I vouch for him and his work, check out his Facebook page in the interim,

https://www.facebook.com/TopSecretCustoms

(Its updated by another friend mostly, as my buddy tends to live in his garage)
Old 12-20-2013, 08:16 PM   #5
Gr8Dane
Dayno is on a distinguished road

Dayno's Tacoma Gallery
Hey I recently. Bought a Tacoma. By any chance is your buddy Wayne and Jeff
Old 12-21-2013, 09:35 AM   #6
Bearded Bandit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayno View Post
Hey I recently. Bought a Tacoma. By any chance is your buddy Wayne and Jeff
It's Jeff ya, he does most of the fab work. Wayne's more a mechanic.

Have we met?
Old 12-21-2013, 09:39 AM   #7
Ghost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
Ghost848's Tacoma Gallery
Hmm whats the mans cost on skids? He powder coat or bare steel?
Old 12-21-2013, 07:35 PM   #8
Gr8Dane

Dayno's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RigidTaco View Post
It's Jeff ya, he does most of the fab work. Wayne's more a mechanic.

Have we met?
Not sure iv met Jeff a few times Wayne I know from top speed days was actually talking to Wayne about looking into a lift kits and rim package for my truck
Old 12-30-2013, 02:37 PM   #9
Bearded Bandit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost848 View Post
Hmm whats the mans cost on skids? He powder coat or bare steel?
Bare steel will probably rust, mine are just primed and painted. I think he would be looking at 6-800$ for all 3 skids. Id have to double check, as its also custom work on what the owner wants.

He has access to powder coat but that can alter cost obviously.

Toss a question up on his facebook page and we can get a chat going that way if you have questions
https://www.facebook.com/TopSecretCustoms
Old 12-30-2013, 04:28 PM   #10
99civ is on a distinguished road
99civ's Tacoma Gallery
id be interested in some sliders. itd be nice not having to pay shipping from the states
Old 12-31-2013, 11:01 AM   #11
Bearded Bandit

Sliders are on my list! When the weather gets decent we will get some more work done and pics too. Also the money on my end lol, gotta buy that metal!
Old 01-02-2014, 06:47 PM   #12
TopSecret Customs will become famous soon enoughTopSecret Customs will become famous soon enough

TopSecret Customs's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the shout out!!
and bring that Taco by some more, still so much to do to her Muhahah

Anyone looking for more information on Skids, cages or any other fab work please don't hesitate to get a hold of us. Best way is our email or Facebook page.

There some pretty sexy rides on this site, We might actually be starting to realize why you love em so.

-Joel
Old 01-23-2014, 09:25 PM   #13
Gr8Dane

Dayno's Tacoma Gallery
Coming to get some work done
Old 01-24-2014, 11:30 AM   #14
Bearded Bandit

Nice! Ill try and swing by when hes working on your rig.
Old 01-24-2014, 05:39 PM   #16
Gr8Dane

Dayno's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RigidTaco View Post
Nice! Ill try and swing by when hes working on your rig.
Yea getting a lift ,rims and exhaust installed
Old 01-27-2014, 04:55 PM   #17
Bearded Bandit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
I'm more curious what it'd cost to weld my sliders on.
Send them a message or write on their facebook wall. Facebook is best bet, Jeff would be the guy to do it and quote you the best.
Old 03-13-2014, 08:50 PM   #19
Banff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
Banff2007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Just curious if you got the skids yet and if so do you have pictures and a rough price?

Thanks
Old 03-14-2014, 07:40 AM   #20
Bearded Bandit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayno View Post
Yea getting a lift ,rims and exhaust installed
It just clicked, i was hanging out with him and he told me about the job.... haha

Couldn't hang around tho, anytime he would do some work on a Tacoma id aim to stick around out of curiosity.