Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

nova scotia toyotas!

Old 11-28-2013, 03:28 PM   #1
Grue is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrue is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrue is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrue is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrue is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrue is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrue is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrue is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrue is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrue is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kollin
Grue's Tacoma Gallery
nova scotia toyotas!

Looking to get some more people out on the trails! Maybe have a coffee night once a month, Can rotate around different towns and places. I know there isn't many members on here from NS but if anyone is interested let me know!
Old 11-28-2013, 03:45 PM   #2
WoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Royal Canadian Air Force: Warrant Officer
Name: Peter
WoadWunner's Tacoma Gallery
good luck
Old 11-28-2013, 03:53 PM   #3
Grue is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrue is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrue is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrue is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrue is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrue is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrue is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrue is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrue is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrue is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Grue's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks haha gonna need it!
Old 11-29-2013, 03:50 AM   #4
WoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

If you decide to come to the Valley, let me know
Old 11-29-2013, 06:46 AM   #5
Rubberhead
Fahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Fahrenheit's Tacoma Gallery
Yes, pls make a post about it. My truck is out of commission around the middle of Dec. for her lift/winter sneakers, but if we can get enough folks perhaps a central-province get-together?
Old 11-29-2013, 09:35 AM   #6
k.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kirk
k.strong's Tacoma Gallery
There is a halifax thread somewhere. They had weekly coffee get togethers.
Old 11-29-2013, 12:06 PM   #7
Fuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fuse's Tacoma Gallery
I'm from Kentille, but if I were to get back to NS from Calgary, I'd have my 2008 Si at any meets because my Tacoma stays here hahaha.
Old 11-29-2013, 12:19 PM   #8

Too easy Fuse
Old 11-29-2013, 12:38 PM   #9

Grue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by k.strong View Post
There is a halifax thread somewhere. They had weekly coffee get togethers.
Ill look into that thanks!
Old 11-29-2013, 12:39 PM   #10

Grue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
Yes, pls make a post about it. My truck is out of commission around the middle of Dec. for her lift/winter sneakers, but if we can get enough folks perhaps a central-province get-together?
Quote:
Originally Posted by WoadWunner View Post
If you decide to come to the Valley, let me know
Ill be sure to post don't worry. I'm really looking forward to get some wheeling and camping in this summer all over NS.
Old 11-29-2013, 12:59 PM   #11
HERP DERP
Buy1Get1Freee has much to be proud ofBuy1Get1Freee has much to be proud ofBuy1Get1Freee has much to be proud ofBuy1Get1Freee has much to be proud ofBuy1Get1Freee has much to be proud ofBuy1Get1Freee has much to be proud ofBuy1Get1Freee has much to be proud ofBuy1Get1Freee has much to be proud ofBuy1Get1Freee has much to be proud ofBuy1Get1Freee has much to be proud of

Name: Matt
Buy1Get1Freee's Tacoma Gallery
Just moved to Nova Scotia from PEI, Except I'm in Port Hawkesbury, probably one of the most boring towns in the world (Going to school, ATM), it would be sweet to set up a meet sometime in the summer to hit some trails and go camping!
Old 11-29-2013, 01:09 PM   #12

Grue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buy1Get1Freee View Post
Just moved to Nova Scotia from PEI, Except I'm in Port Hawkesbury, probably one of the most boring towns in the world (Going to school, ATM), it would be sweet to set up a meet sometime in the summer to hit some trails and go camping!
Ya Id love to might even take a trip up that way this winter. What are you taking in school?
Old 11-29-2013, 01:11 PM   #13
HERP DERP
Buy1Get1Freee has much to be proud ofBuy1Get1Freee has much to be proud ofBuy1Get1Freee has much to be proud ofBuy1Get1Freee has much to be proud ofBuy1Get1Freee has much to be proud ofBuy1Get1Freee has much to be proud ofBuy1Get1Freee has much to be proud ofBuy1Get1Freee has much to be proud ofBuy1Get1Freee has much to be proud ofBuy1Get1Freee has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grue View Post
Ya Id love to might even take a trip up that way this winter. What are you taking in school?
Marine Engineering!
Old 11-29-2013, 01:14 PM   #14

Grue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buy1Get1Freee View Post
Marine Engineering!
Sounds really hard haha! are you at NSCC? I'm taking welding at Pictou NSCC.
Old 11-29-2013, 01:19 PM   #15
HERP DERP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grue View Post
Sounds really hard haha! are you at NSCC? I'm taking welding at Pictou NSCC.
It'a not too bad haha, Yah I'm at the NSCC down here