Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

AMERICA

Old 12-12-2013, 10:04 AM   #1
Jhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Jhodgman's Tacoma Gallery
AMERICA

Ive decided we need more AMERICA Threads so heres my input. Everyone post pics of the flags or tributes to our soldiers on your truck. This is just for people to post pictures of your pride for your country. Doesnt matter where from be it North America, Central or Southern.

I keep this in the corner on the passenger side.AMERICA-20131212_085905-1.jpg
Old 12-12-2013, 10:07 AM   #2
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
um.. ok... 2nd gen for sure..

here goes..

Im a Whipple.. so here is the Whipple flag.

and I was born in 76.. so..

Old 12-12-2013, 10:08 AM   #3
Joe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Joe D's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhodgman View Post
Ive decided we need more AMERICA Threads so heres my input. Everyone post pics of the flags or tributes to our soldiers on your truck.

I keep this in the corner on the passenger side.Attachment 245932
By America I guess you're also planning to see flags other than that of the U.S.? Just guessing this will somehow get headed in the wrong direction...but, I hope I'm wrong.
Old 12-12-2013, 10:13 AM   #4
Wheelspinner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWheelspinner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWheelspinner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWheelspinner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWheelspinner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWheelspinner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWheelspinner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWheelspinner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWheelspinner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWheelspinner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWheelspinner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Wheelspinner's Tacoma Gallery
Don't forget our North America brothers
Old 12-12-2013, 10:14 AM   #5
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheelspinner View Post
Don't forget our North America brothers
and Mexico
Old 12-12-2013, 10:19 AM   #6
Jhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe D View Post
By America I guess you're also planning to see flags other than that of the U.S.? Just guessing this will somehow get headed in the wrong direction...but, I hope I'm wrong.
I was hoping the name would give it away that im looking for photos of American flags. like the post above yours from Beavis0076. I was thinking on your truck but whatever I just like seeing what variations people have of our flag, but im not against any other flags either. Im not exalty sure what you mean by wrong direction.
Old 12-12-2013, 12:21 PM   #7
RobD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
RobD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I was hoping the name would give it away that im looking for photos of American flags. like the post above yours from Beavis0076. I was thinking on your truck but whatever I just like seeing what variations people have of our flag, but im not against any other flags either. Im not exalty sure what you mean by wrong direction.
I think what he meant, and I apologize if I'm wrong, is that there are a lot of Americas. North, Central, and South. You're referring to the United States of America. However, Canadians are North Americans as are Mexicans.

So, what they're getting at is a matter of semantics. Or they like to stir up the pot a little
Old 12-12-2013, 12:30 PM   #8
jw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jason
jw1983's Tacoma Gallery
I don't see this going very well.
Old 12-12-2013, 12:44 PM   #10
clc clc is on a distinguished road
Name: Paul
clc clc's Tacoma Gallery
America, fuck yeah!
comin' again to save the motherfuckin' day,
yeah
Old 12-12-2013, 12:46 PM   #11

ok everyone agrees i should have labeled it differnetly, my bad. Yes I meant United States of America but it would be perfectly fine for someone from Canada or any of Central and South America to post photos of thier flags as well. My main poit is show your pride for what you have done on your truck.

AMERICA-th.jpg

"EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY" Will Ferrell.
Old 12-12-2013, 01:13 PM   #12
jw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jason
jw1983's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
ok everyone agrees i should have labeled it differnetly, my bad. Yes I meant United States of America but it would be perfectly fine for someone from Canada or any of Central and South America to post photos of thier flags as well. My main poit is show your pride for what you have done on your truck.

Attachment 245969

"EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY" Will Ferrell.
I am not personally offended in anyway shape or form of this. I just think that your issue might be with others is how you worded your original post. I just think that you should change the wording. It's how you're presenting the thread could be offensive(possibly discriminative) to another member, their country, not really the title of the thread.
Old 12-12-2013, 01:17 PM   #13
TacoBurrito07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBurrito07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBurrito07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBurrito07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBurrito07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBurrito07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBurrito07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBurrito07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBurrito07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBurrito07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBurrito07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
TacoBurrito07's Tacoma Gallery