Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Cottage Show and Tell

Old 03-21-2009, 10:25 AM   #1
Canadian member
tacomian devil is a jewel in the roughtacomian devil is a jewel in the roughtacomian devil is a jewel in the roughtacomian devil is a jewel in the rough

tacomian devil's Tacoma Gallery
Cottage Show and Tell

Since I was a kid, I have always wanted to have a cottage on a lake to go to on weekends. Back in school on Mondays, all the kids were talking about the fun they had at the lake while all I was ever doing was cuttin' grass.

Now, it seems like there is nothing available for sale on a lake within 3 hours from home for under a million bucks. (And I'm still just cuttin' grass on weekends)

Anyone have a million bucks they don't need????

I have a feeling that Tacoma owners have lake-side cottages, so...

Tacowners, lets see some (OUTSIDE) pics of your lakeside cottage and the wood-cutting, sailing, seadooing, fishing, sunsets, and shorelines that come with it! (Please save the naked suntanning pics for UNDERGROUND posts)

Old 03-27-2009, 09:54 PM   #2
gdctaco is on a distinguished road
gdctaco's Tacoma Gallery
i have a tent, i cant even afford the property taxes on a lakeshore cottage!!!
Old 06-13-2009, 07:46 PM   #3
60% of the time it works every time
Hollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hollywood22's Tacoma Gallery
You are bang on...cottages are awesome but becoming ridiculously expensive to own....the only way to get one now is to marry into one or like you say win the lottery...