Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Entune Plus and Torch 9810

Old 03-04-2014, 07:28 AM   #1
GreatCanadian is on a distinguished road
GreatCanadian's Tacoma Gallery
Entune Plus and Torch 9810

Hi all,
Just wondering if anyone out there with a Blackberry Torch 9810 has gotten text or email to work with their entune plus (my truck is 2014). Audio and hands-free works fine, but no message notifications. Not sure if this phone is even compatible with Entune (message notification). If anyone has messaging working I would appreciate an info. Thanks.

GC
Old 03-04-2014, 07:54 AM   #2
Bearded Bandit
RigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RigidTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Didn't think anything entune worked in Canada to be honest... Am i the only one?
Old 03-05-2014, 07:25 AM   #3
What features of entune in particular. I am assuming that the hands-free is part of entune??? I'm not entirely sure what features would be considered entune features.
Old 03-05-2014, 02:20 PM   #4
Bearded Bandit
RigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RigidTaco's Tacoma Gallery
The message and email is an Entune thing, we dont have Entune. We have a dumbed down version which is essentially just bluetooth for calls/audio.
Old 03-06-2014, 07:19 AM   #5
My Entune features indicate messaging a text are available, but don't work with my phone. Do you have the settings for message transfer, text, and email? I just thought of how I can figure this out. My wife has an iphone, so if the entune works, then it should work with that phone.