Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Wheel and tire dealers....

Old 03-31-2009, 11:12 AM   #1
There go my nipples again!
Dilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shawn
Dilsky's Tacoma Gallery
Wheel and tire dealers....

Well in response to newf's post there about finding cheap wheels and tires x-border. Anyone know of good place around here? I have been searching around here and all I found for online dealers was KX wheels. http://www.kxwheels.com/
I just sent in a quote request for a set of Moto 957's with pro comp tires so I will let you know what that comes back as.

One very nice guy i found was Richard Stubbs of stubbswelding.com, he offered me discounted rates to make up for the shipping to canada from the states. I believe it was going to be in the $500 range for a set of DC LB sliders with the rear-kick out!

Anything else you guys find feel free to share!
Old 08-04-2009, 07:54 PM   #2
Resident Canuck
HwyRogue is a name known to allHwyRogue is a name known to allHwyRogue is a name known to allHwyRogue is a name known to allHwyRogue is a name known to allHwyRogue is a name known to all

HwyRogue's Tacoma Gallery
.. you are hard pressed to find a better deal than from www.tirerack.com - especially right now with the exchange being pretty decent, I'd shop there.
Old 08-05-2009, 10:34 PM   #3
Taco love in East Van
Canadianboy has a spectacular aura aboutCanadianboy has a spectacular aura aboutCanadianboy has a spectacular aura about

Name: James
Canadianboy's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.rimzoneonline.com/

This place has some pretty good deal on rims.
Old 10-03-2009, 06:56 AM   #4
Canadian Sales Rep
jonny_toyota will become famous soon enoughjonny_toyota will become famous soon enough

Name: JONNY
jonny_toyota's Tacoma Gallery
Great tire contact...great deals

www.bymastire.com located in Kitchener, Ontario. It's a family run business and they are great to deal with. Just ask for Dave Byma. He'll treat you right.
Old 10-03-2009, 12:33 PM   #5
Official TW Igloo Builder
cantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hugh Jass
cantac09's Tacoma Gallery
i tried kxwheels and they never emailed back confirming my order or called or anything