Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Hey Canukistanians...

Old 03-31-2009, 03:26 PM   #1
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Canukistanians...

My wife and I will be headed up into Ontario at the end of May to visit some family. We'll be in the area from the 23rd to the 27th, where we'll then head over to Niagra.

4 days is way too long to hang out with my grandparents, so I was wondering if maybe some of the locals wanted to meet for a beer at some point while we're there. We'll be staying in Kitchener -- I need to make a couple trips, namely to Woodstock (where I was born) and possibly to London (where my sister was born). I'm sure we'll head to Toronto one night too.

Anyhoo... it would be great to meet some of my Countrymen... :laugh;
Old 04-01-2009, 07:31 AM   #3
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (T2T2X1)Air Transportation Technical Training Instructor
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
Ive been to Windsor it was pretty cool.. and Vancover is awesome..
Old 04-01-2009, 09:07 AM   #4
Thinks he's Steve McQueen
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Marc
squad314's Tacoma Gallery
Del,if you were coming farthur East I'd certainly provide you with some hospitality.I'm sure some of the Ontario Bro's will chime in soon and make sure you get a reprieve from the GP's.
Old 04-03-2009, 02:03 PM   #5
There go my nipples again!
Dilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shawn
Dilsky's Tacoma Gallery
Well make your way over to Alberta, I would be glad to have a beer with you (traitor). It's only about a 33 hour drive!

On second thought lets just go to Vegas or something....I mean I might as well go south!
Old 04-03-2009, 02:44 PM   #6
Janks is on a distinguished road
Janks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
My wife and I will be headed up into Ontario at the end of May to visit some family. We'll be in the area from the 23rd to the 27th, where we'll then head over to Niagra.

4 days is way too long to hang out with my grandparents, so I was wondering if maybe some of the locals wanted to meet for a beer at some point while we're there. We'll be staying in Kitchener -- I need to make a couple trips, namely to Woodstock (where I was born) and possibly to London (where my sister was born). I'm sure we'll head to Toronto one night too.

Anyhoo... it would be great to meet some of my Countrymen... :laugh;
Right on! If you make your way into London shoot me a PM and I would love to meet up with ya for a beer. I live about 20min south of London.

Should have my lift and tires done by then too.

Cheers

Jim
Old 04-03-2009, 03:01 PM   #7
AK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
come party with the canuckistani!! just lemme know exactly when you want some real beer!
Old 04-09-2009, 07:29 PM   #8
gdctaco is on a distinguished road
gdctaco's Tacoma Gallery
hmm long weekend, might be outta town. check out our ontario board there might be a meet going on. www.sontt.proboards.com