Notices

Lazy idiots.

Old 04-27-2014, 10:52 AM   #1
WIB is on a distinguished road

Name: AC
WIB's Tacoma Gallery
Lazy idiots.

http://www.cowichannewsleader.com/news/256627711.html

Here's the reason so many forestry service road gates are being closed. Really chaps my azz.
Old 04-27-2014, 10:53 AM   #2
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Lazy idiots.

Not lazy , cheap

They spent just as much time loading their trucks and driving them , just went to a different destination
Old 04-27-2014, 03:16 PM   #3
Resident Agrologist
Sterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedSterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedSterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedSterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedSterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedSterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedSterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedSterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedSterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedSterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedSterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Meat Popsicle
Sterdog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Not lazy , cheap

They spent just as much time loading their trucks and driving them , just went to a different destination
^^^^ Agreed. This is a major problem in a lot of areas. Funny thing is that if you live in Alberta and have a friend who farms, they can accompany you to an MD dump and you can trash everything for free....

You just need to be smart, cheap, and RESPECTFUL.
Old 04-27-2014, 03:46 PM   #4
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterdog View Post
^^^^ Agreed. This is a major problem in a lot of areas. Funny thing is that if you live in Alberta and have a friend who farms, they can accompany you to an MD dump and you can trash everything for free....

You just need to be smart, cheap, and RESPECTFUL.

That article is in BC , actually only about 40 miles from where I live
Old 04-27-2014, 07:56 PM   #5
Resident Agrologist
Sterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedSterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedSterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedSterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedSterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedSterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedSterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedSterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedSterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedSterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedSterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Meat Popsicle
Sterdog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
That article is in BC , actually only about 40 miles from where I live
Sorry to hear that. I was simply making a point this is a problem in many rural and remote areas.
Old 04-27-2014, 08:01 PM   #6

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterdog View Post
Sorry to hear that. I was simply making a point this is a problem in many rural and remote areas.

Oh yeah , for sure