Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Anyone else in Ontario or Canada noticing more DC SB's around??

Old 04-30-2014, 03:40 PM   #1
60% of the time it works every time
Hollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hollywood22's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone else in Ontario or Canada noticing more DC SB's around??

Over the last couple of months I've noticed way more DC's with the short bed driving around. I know when I bought my DC SB in 2009, the only way to get it from the dealership was to get it in manual. Wonder if they are offering the short bed to Canadians in automatic now. I would have liked an auto but I digress.

Anyone else notice this or is just me?
Old 04-30-2014, 03:57 PM   #2
Coast2Coast is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoast2Coast is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoast2Coast is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoast2Coast is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoast2Coast is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoast2Coast is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoast2Coast is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoast2Coast is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoast2Coast is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoast2Coast is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoast2Coast is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast2Coast's Tacoma Gallery
My buddy bought one when we used to live an hour from the border. It was common to go across the border to get trucks/bikes/boats/sleds for a while because it was a lot cheaper to import them. I thought it was gay at the time because why would you want a useless 5 foot box that can't take a quad or sled? Go figure he stores the thing in winter and never takes it off pavement, even though it's got a lift and mud tires .

Anyway since seeing one or two built up ones out on the trails I kind of like them now.
Old 04-30-2014, 04:36 PM   #3
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
DCSB only comes as a manual in Canada
Old 04-30-2014, 04:54 PM   #4
Hollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
DCSB only comes as a manual in Canada
That's what I thought. However, I've just noticed them a lot lately. I think like most of us we notice another Tacoma when it drives by and almost all of them are the DC LB sports. At least around here they are.
Old 05-07-2014, 11:14 AM   #5
A A R O N is on a distinguished road
Name: Aaron
A A R O N's Tacoma Gallery
I live close to Toronto, and when I started looking for a DC short box almost a year ago I couldn't find anything for sale. I ended up going across the border to Buffalo where I found a nice 2010 DC SR5 TRD with the short box. Got a great deal, and it only had 30,000km on it, thank you America! More and more Canadians seem to be buying trucks in the states these days I'm noticing.
Old 05-07-2014, 01:05 PM   #6

Talking

^ that's probably what I should have done. I wanted an automatic short box. Oh well. Still love my truck.
Old 05-18-2014, 12:16 PM   #7
Geem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant future

Name: Brandon
Geem750's Tacoma Gallery
ever since i started wheeling my tacoma ive been wishing i got a DCSB. would still be able to haul my racing quad with the tailgate down but the jet ski probably would stick out too far. I dont haul lumber or anything, just camping gear and toys. Not sure if id want a manual or auto. loving driving stick but not confident in my skills wheeling to drive stick
Old 05-18-2014, 01:27 PM   #8
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geem750 View Post
ever since i started wheeling my tacoma ive been wishing i got a DCSB. would still be able to haul my racing quad with the tailgate down but the jet ski probably would stick out too far. I dont haul lumber or anything, just camping gear and toys. Not sure if id want a manual or auto. loving driving stick but not confident in my skills wheeling to drive stick

Can't get a DCSB auto in Canada
Old 05-18-2014, 01:47 PM   #9
Geem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant future

Name: Brandon
Geem750's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Can't get a DCSB auto in Canada
Just dreaming. and in my dreams if i really really wanted it. id buy from the states