Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Fresh looking 1st gen for sale in LMD - found on UsedVancouver

Old 05-02-2014, 11:13 PM   #1
neverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
neverstuck's Tacoma Gallery
Fresh looking 1st gen for sale in LMD - found on UsedVancouver

http://www.usedvancouver.com/classif...d-Cab_21830089

Is it just me or is this a great looking little tacoma for the price?

If I was in the market for one I'd be making a trip to see what the deal is with it.
Old 05-03-2014, 06:21 AM   #3
smmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
smmarine's Tacoma Gallery
That's only 32k miles