Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Moving to Canada, Need some Advise

Old 05-21-2014, 03:10 AM   #1
13TRDsport has much to be proud of13TRDsport has much to be proud of13TRDsport has much to be proud of13TRDsport has much to be proud of13TRDsport has much to be proud of13TRDsport has much to be proud of13TRDsport has much to be proud of13TRDsport has much to be proud of13TRDsport has much to be proud of
Air Force: Security Forces 02-06
13TRDsport's Tacoma Gallery
Moving to Canada, Need some Advise

Hello, I currently live in PA and my family and I want to move to Nova Scotia. We are really tired of the current situation in the US and I want a better place to raise my son, and future kids. Does anyone have and tips or advise. Thanks a lot guys!

Joe
Old 05-21-2014, 03:41 AM   #2
toyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jeff
toyodajeff's Tacoma Gallery
Canadian taco bells have fries.
Old 05-21-2014, 04:19 AM   #3
13TRDsport has much to be proud of13TRDsport has much to be proud of13TRDsport has much to be proud of13TRDsport has much to be proud of13TRDsport has much to be proud of13TRDsport has much to be proud of13TRDsport has much to be proud of13TRDsport has much to be proud of13TRDsport has much to be proud of
thanks for the tip....
Old 05-21-2014, 06:18 AM   #5
Gearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gearheadesw's Tacoma Gallery
Cool. I'm thinking that's a good idea with the way things are going around here. We're supposed to be the stongest, wealthiest country in the world. Sure doesn't seem it living here lately.
Old 05-21-2014, 06:23 AM   #6
I just have had it with all the bs and the way gov't is such a mess. Society in general is a disaster. Kids have no respect and the culture is horrible. People are not being treated right and it isn't going to get any better. I want to live a quiet life and enjoy my family. I'll have everything paid off in a couple years and am going to sock away for a couple years.
Old 05-21-2014, 06:33 AM   #7
Gearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Good for you.I'll have to work until the day I die.
Old 05-21-2014, 06:44 AM   #8
With the money I'll make on selling my house plus mine and my wifes VA money we should be alright. It will be like starting over but im ok with that. As long as we are happy. I wonder what jobs are in the area. We were looking at Digby nova scotia
Old 05-21-2014, 06:52 AM   #9
WHEEEEEEEEEEE!!
CRU is one of the sharper tools in the shedCRU is one of the sharper tools in the shedCRU is one of the sharper tools in the shedCRU is one of the sharper tools in the shedCRU is one of the sharper tools in the shedCRU is one of the sharper tools in the shedCRU is one of the sharper tools in the shedCRU is one of the sharper tools in the shedCRU is one of the sharper tools in the shedCRU is one of the sharper tools in the shedCRU is one of the sharper tools in the shed

CRU's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13TRDsport View Post
I just have had it with all the bs and the way gov't is such a mess. Society in general is a disaster. Kids have no respect and the culture is horrible. People are not being treated right and it isn't going to get any better.
What makes you think the US has a monopoly on this? You want a deserted island, not Nova Scotia.
Old 05-21-2014, 06:53 AM   #10

Snow removal.

Sorry, had to.
Old 05-21-2014, 06:53 AM   #11
Not sure I understand what you are getting at. I don't want an island. Im tired of my Gov't shitting all over its veterans and people.
Old 05-21-2014, 06:55 AM   #12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearheadesw View Post
Snow removal.

Sorry, had to.

lol nice..
Old 05-21-2014, 07:00 AM   #13
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
Nothing against Canada but I think if I wanted out of the U.S I would opt for a warmer climate.
Old 05-21-2014, 07:09 AM   #15
so canada is no better than the us with Health care, Jobs etc...?
Old 05-21-2014, 07:15 AM   #16
Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeesnob View Post
Nothing against Canada but I think if I wanted out of the U.S I would opt for a warmer climate.
I like the cold weather.
Old 05-21-2014, 07:21 AM   #17

Cost Rica, baby.
Been there 3 times, way off the beaten tourist trails. loved it.
Old 05-21-2014, 07:22 AM   #18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearheadesw View Post
Cost Rica, baby.
Been there 3 times, way off the beaten tourist trails. loved it.
hahaha Im sure its a nice vacation but I need woods and hunting.
Old 05-21-2014, 07:26 AM   #20

Rain forest to volcano's, mountains to Oceans on both sides, well the Gulf on one.
Dunno about hunting, but fishing is outa sight.