Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Anyone from Nova Scotia?

Old 07-08-2014, 06:49 PM   #81
maxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
maxpower29's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoMitch93 View Post
Yeah man just hit me up

I have no idea, but I'm planning on getting the LR UCA's.. So when you find out if you could let me know!!

Isn't it just a cam bolt on the top? I haven't seen them, but that makes sense in my mind.
There's many different adjustment you can make for it. Might be what your thinking of but ya the only people that could relatively know how to do it was miller tire in Burnside but even they couldn't get it that great
Old 07-08-2014, 07:00 PM   #82
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Set the balljoint at neutral and then all the adjustments can be done with the LCA cams just like normal
Old 07-09-2014, 03:36 AM   #83
maxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Set the balljoint at neutral and then all the adjustments can be done with the LCA cams just like normal
Ya that's what I told them last time and I was looked at like I had no clue. Nova Scotia is frustrating sometimes
Old 07-09-2014, 10:50 AM   #84
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpower29 View Post
Ya that's what I told them last time and I was looked at like I had no clue. Nova Scotia is frustrating sometimes

Is the shop mounting the UCAs as well or are they already on the truck ?
Old 07-09-2014, 11:09 AM   #85

Already on the truck but I need to replace the ball joints because they are both shot. The shop installing them doesn't have an alignment shop. So I have to find something
Old 07-09-2014, 12:03 PM   #86

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Already on the truck but I need to replace the ball joints because they are both shot. The shop installing them doesn't have an alignment shop. So I have to find something

So , if the shop replacing the balljoints installs them in the neutral position ( SPC logo facing away from engine ) , then whoever does the alignment just uses the regular LCA cams to adjust as if there was factory UCAs on the truck
Old 07-09-2014, 12:26 PM   #87
Rubberhead
Fahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Fahrenheit's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not sure how keen you are on driving any real distance, but Valley Tire in Kentville is awesome, they've worked on/installed lifted trucks and have everything to align it. They put on my OME kit w/ LR UCAs, my alignment was bang on when I got it back.
Old 07-09-2014, 02:12 PM   #88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
I'm not sure how keen you are on driving any real distance, but Valley Tire in Kentville is awesome, they've worked on/installed lifted trucks and have everything to align it. They put on my OME kit w/ LR UCAs, my alignment was bang on when I got it back.
awesome, I might be heading out that way this soon so ill keep that in mind
Old 07-09-2014, 07:36 PM   #89
I have a problem for your solution…
Snowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Snowman's Tacoma Gallery
Hey mitch, I google mapped that trail we were on. Apparently it leads to Miller Lake Rd and we were damn close to reaching the end. I cant see that rickety old bridge we turned around at because the satellite isn't so great but I can see that camp and some of the open areas as reference.

Closer:
Attached Thumbnails
Anyone from Nova Scotia?-trail.jpg   Anyone from Nova Scotia?-trail2.jpg  
Old 07-09-2014, 11:57 PM   #90
Tasty Taco
TacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mitch
TacoMitch93's Tacoma Gallery
Shit we were really close haha. Are you sure that's the camp?
Old 07-10-2014, 05:12 AM   #91

I'll have to come out sometime there. Hopefully I'm laid off from the stupid shipyard this week and will have lots of time
Old 07-10-2014, 08:13 AM   #92
Tasty Taco
TacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I'll have to come out sometime there. Hopefully I'm laid off from the stupid shipyard this week and will have lots of time
Yeah for sure! I think that's the first time I heard someone say they hope they get laid off hahah
Old 07-10-2014, 08:31 AM   #93
Snowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Snowman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Shit we were really close haha. Are you sure that's the camp?
It has to be. If you zoom in you can see the clearing we turned around and the little beach. It was also the furthest corner of that lake
Old 07-10-2014, 10:59 AM   #94

Quote:
Yeah for sure! I think that's the first time I heard someone say they hope they get laid off hahah
I will cry with laughter if I get laid off. Keep your seniority for 3 years so I'll be back. After a nice summer off of course
Old 07-10-2014, 11:04 AM   #95

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I will cry with laughter if I get laid off. Keep your seniority for 3 years so I'll be back. After a nice summer off of course

Union yes
Old 07-10-2014, 12:27 PM   #96

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Union yes
Hell yes. Will be when I go to newfoundland as well later this year! Union ftw!
Old 07-10-2014, 01:16 PM   #97
Tasty Taco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
It has to be. If you zoom in you can see the clearing we turned around and the little beach. It was also the furthest corner of that lake
That's true! Next time we will have to go all the way!
Quote:
Hell yes. Will be when I go to newfoundland as well later this year! Union ftw!
That's lucky! Haha we don't have a union at saputo. But I get paid more because I work in two different trades. Sucks though because it's twice the work and like 2 dollars more an hour
Old 07-11-2014, 11:08 AM   #98
Tasty Taco

So I bought a muffler for the truck.. and now it sounds like a Subaru....... regretting my decision and putting the stock one back on lol
Old 07-11-2014, 12:27 PM   #99

Snowman's Tacoma Gallery
Oh yeah? What did you get? I like the sound of my magnaflow
Old 07-11-2014, 01:29 PM   #100
Tasty Taco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
Oh yeah? What did you get? I like the sound of my magnaflow
It's a MagnaFlow. It's pretty straight through haha it sounds good, for a subaru..