Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Nova Scotia BS Thread

Old 06-23-2014, 06:47 PM   #21
maxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
maxpower29's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoMitch93 View Post
Eastern Passage? I see a blue truck down by my moms house there all the time. The other day she said "look Mitch a Tacoma just like yours" "Lifted?" "yeah" "Jesus Christ mom that's parked around the corner from your house all the time." She's never seen it.. hahahahha
Could be mine. There's a few here. Mine is only lifted 3-4 inches the other one is more
Old 06-25-2014, 12:28 PM   #22
Tasty Taco
TacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mitch
TacoMitch93's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
I was an electrical labourer building an oil treatment plant. I basically did all the electricians bitch work haha. Maybe decent coin and stayed in camp (everything paid for) but being away for 3 weeks makes it impossible to maintain any sort of personal life.
Don't know what I'm going to do in Calgary this time, I just needed a change. Seems like I cant get far enough in NS.
NS sucks for that. Hard to find a decent job. I kinda lucked out and got one in my trade before I finished school
Old 06-25-2014, 12:30 PM   #23
Tasty Taco
TacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpower29 View Post
Could be mine. There's a few here. Mine is only lifted 3-4 inches the other one is more
Could be. I'm around EP all the time so if you see a white one with a black grille it's probably mine. Yours is 2.7? Do you find it gutless with the lift and tires?
Old 06-26-2014, 11:06 AM   #24
RustyBucket is on a distinguished road
RustyBucket's Tacoma Gallery
I've seen yours around Jordan... I remember that tailgate decal.

There's a red one I see around Dartmouth all the time that's lifted with a deep dish grill and big fogs.

In other NS Tacoma news, I got myself a free cap thanks to Kijiji!
Old 06-26-2014, 05:43 PM   #25
Tasty Taco

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyBucket View Post
I've seen yours around Jordan... I remember that tailgate decal.

There's a red one I see around Dartmouth all the time that's lifted with a deep dish grill and big fogs.

In other NS Tacoma news, I got myself a free cap thanks to Kijiji!
Truck caps look sick. I use my bed way too much to have one though. Seems like since I got the truck every one of my friends is moving, weird.
Old 06-26-2014, 08:18 PM   #26
adam2180 is on a distinguished road

adam2180's Tacoma Gallery
Hey! Im in Dartmouth.
Old 06-27-2014, 04:48 AM   #27
Tasty Taco

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam2180 View Post
Hey! Im in Dartmouth.
Do you like to go wheeelin?
Old 06-27-2014, 07:31 AM   #28
adam2180 is on a distinguished road

adam2180's Tacoma Gallery
I love a good dirt road but nothing to crazy.
Old 06-27-2014, 08:20 AM   #29
RustyBucket is on a distinguished road
RustyBucket's Tacoma Gallery
Does anyone know a good place to get plexiglass for a good price around here?
Old 06-27-2014, 10:52 AM   #30
Tasty Taco

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam2180 View Post
I love a good dirt road but nothing to crazy.
Nothing out by the airport?
Quote:
Not a clue..
Old 06-27-2014, 12:23 PM   #31
Tasty Taco

Quote:
You could try that plastics place on Akerley in Burnside.
Old 06-27-2014, 02:26 PM   #32
I have a problem for your solution…
Snowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Snowman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Do you like to go wheeelin?
I'd like to get a bit muddy before I leave
Old 06-27-2014, 02:36 PM   #33
Tasty Taco

Quote:
I'd like to get a bit muddy before I leave
We'll have to head out! Your truck seems to be a little more trail ready than mine though!
Old 06-27-2014, 04:01 PM   #34
Snowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Snowman's Tacoma Gallery
Nothing really, lifted a couple inches and a/t tires. And I have a snatch strap in the toolbox haha
Old 06-27-2014, 04:35 PM   #35
Tasty Taco

Quote:
Nothing really, lifted a couple inches and a/t tires. And I have a snatch strap in the toolbox haha
I've got BFG Rugged Terrains with like 4/32nds left(in the middle, outside is 6 or 7 haha) And completely stock, she does better than the Canyon I was out with today though, had to tow him out a couple times haha
Old 06-27-2014, 07:34 PM   #36
k.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kirk
k.strong's Tacoma Gallery
Theres some nice trails out in greenwood. My 2WD Ranger could handle them so youd be fine.
Old 06-27-2014, 07:47 PM   #37
Tasty Taco

Quote:
Originally Posted by k.strong View Post
Theres some nice trails out in greenwood. My 2WD Ranger could handle them so youd be fine.
Could you be a little more specific? Atleast a road they're on, I really want to go adventure and find some new trails lol
Old 06-27-2014, 08:04 PM   #38

Snowman's Tacoma Gallery
I don't know much for trails, but I know enough guys with heavy equipment if I got myself stuck. haha
Old 06-27-2014, 09:40 PM   #39
k.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kirk
k.strong's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Could you be a little more specific? Atleast a road they're on, I really want to go adventure and find some new trails lol
Ill do some google map research and get back to ya. Its been about 4 years since i was last tuere.

From memory(which sucks) i think theyre just off of exit 17 on the 101. I have some pictures ill post up tomorrow too.
Old 06-28-2014, 03:49 AM   #40
Tasty Taco

Quote:
I don't know much for trails, but I know enough guys with heavy equipment if I got myself stuck. haha
heavy equipment is way better than shovels..
Quote:
Originally Posted by k.strong View Post
Ill do some google map research and get back to ya. Its been about 4 years since i was last tuere.

From memory(which sucks) i think theyre just off of exit 17 on the 101. I have some pictures ill post up tomorrow too.
Thanks a lot! i appreciate it