Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Nova Scotia BS Thread

Old 06-28-2014, 08:02 AM   #41
maxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
maxpower29's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoMitch93 View Post
Could be. I'm around EP all the time so if you see a white one with a black grille it's probably mine. Yours is 2.7? Do you find it gutless with the lift and tires?
definitally lost power but not too much. My tires are only P rated and only 46lbs so its not so bad. I dont mind, keeps me from speeding really
Old 06-28-2014, 10:47 AM   #42
Tasty Taco
TacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mitch
TacoMitch93's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpower29 View Post
definitally lost power but not too much. My tires are only P rated and only 46lbs so its not so bad. I dont mind, keeps me from speeding really
I find I speed a lot less in my truck compared to my Celica. The truck isn't as peppy haha
Old 06-28-2014, 11:28 AM   #43
k.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kirk
k.strong's Tacoma Gallery
101 take exit 17 and turn right onto bishop mtn road
Turn right onto 221(2nd major road) ~1 km on your left there well be a farm house with a dirt road just past the house. Turn up there and enjoy!

I believe if you stay on bishop mtn road and keep straight itll turn to dirt amd youll go up a hill and trails well be up ahead. I normally came out that way so going in is fuzzy wjere exactly the trails are.

Youll also be right close to the ocean too, nice place to stop and eat.
Old 06-28-2014, 01:21 PM   #44
Tasty Taco
TacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by k.strong View Post
101 take exit 17 and turn right onto bishop mtn road
Turn right onto 221(2nd major road) ~1 km on your left there well be a farm house with a dirt road just past the house. Turn up there and enjoy!

I believe if you stay on bishop mtn road and keep straight itll turn to dirt amd youll go up a hill and trails well be up ahead. I normally came out that way so going in is fuzzy wjere exactly the trails are.

Youll also be right close to the ocean too, nice place to stop and eat.
Thanks a lot! I'll definately be up there at some point this summer!
Old 06-28-2014, 02:50 PM   #45
k.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dont go in this mud area alone if you have crappy tires.

Old 06-28-2014, 05:34 PM   #46
I have a problem for your solution…
Snowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Snowman's Tacoma Gallery
Let do it
Old 06-28-2014, 11:33 PM   #47
Tasty Taco

Quote:

Dont go in this mud area alone if you have crappy tires.

That actually looks pretty sick!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
Let do it
I'm game for sure!
Old 06-28-2014, 11:35 PM   #48
Tasty Taco

Google maps says its about an hour and 42 minutes. that could be worse
Old 06-29-2014, 11:04 PM   #49
Snowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Snowman's Tacoma Gallery
Aylesford eh?
Old 06-30-2014, 12:47 AM   #50
Tasty Taco

Yeah I guess so haha
Old 06-30-2014, 06:40 AM   #51
WoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Royal Canadian Air Force: Warrant Officer
Name: Peter
WoadWunner's Tacoma Gallery
Exit 17 is Kingston, Aylesford is Exit 16.
Old 06-30-2014, 07:23 AM   #52
Tasty Taco

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoadWunner View Post
Exit 17 is Kingston, Aylesford is Exit 16.
Google maps says it is! I have no idea, I've never been there haha
Old 06-30-2014, 08:08 AM   #53
Rubberhead
Fahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shedFahrenheit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Fahrenheit's Tacoma Gallery
?! Where and when is this???

A little off topic, but is there a member here with a silver TRD offroad w/ TRD black beadlocks? I passed you on the 103 Sat. morning around 7:30am ish
Old 06-30-2014, 09:24 AM   #54
Tasty Taco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
?! Where and when is this???

A little off topic, but is there a member here with a silver TRD offroad w/ TRD black beadlocks? I passed you on the 103 Sat. morning around 7:30am ish
We're not sure about either yet......... haha
Old 06-30-2014, 09:30 AM   #55
Tasty Taco

I was thinking this Saturday coming up if its decent out. But we'll have to see what's good for whoever wants to come.
Old 06-30-2014, 10:13 AM   #56

I wish my truck was going to be back home with me when i visit in august so i could hit the trails!
Old 06-30-2014, 02:12 PM   #57
Tasty Taco

Quote:
I wish my truck was going to be back home with me when i visit in august so i could hit the trails!
That would be sick! haha August would be a good time to go. It'll still be nice out.
Old 07-02-2014, 09:29 AM   #58

Snowman's Tacoma Gallery
"Kingston" is a bit far for me. Be an entire tank of fuel just to get there and back.
Old 07-02-2014, 02:42 PM   #59
Tasty Taco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
"Kingston" is a bit far for me. Be an entire tank of fuel just to get there and back.
We could hit up the airport. I've been down a trail or two there.

I think there is a hurricane coming for Saturday though
Old 07-03-2014, 09:39 AM   #60

Snowman's Tacoma Gallery
That'd be cool