Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Please help me with my tire selection.

Old 06-28-2014, 03:18 AM   #1
toyotatruck11 is on a distinguished road
toyotatruck11's Tacoma Gallery
Please help me with my tire selection.

Guys, I live in Alberta and as you know we get lots of snow. I have 20x9 BMF stealth Wheels and 0% offset Im in the works of installing a 6" suspention lift so im going to go with 35's for the rubber.

I have seen them priced from $240-$660 each installed and balanced locally.

My question is what's a good tire that looks aggressive handles well and can do dirt, mud and snow? All without breaking the bank? Where's a good place in Canada to get them online? An help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Old 06-28-2014, 03:57 AM   #2
gearcruncher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgearcruncher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgearcruncher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgearcruncher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgearcruncher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgearcruncher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgearcruncher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgearcruncher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgearcruncher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgearcruncher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgearcruncher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: training officer
Name: Canadain bumber technician
gearcruncher's Tacoma Gallery
I get all kinds of snow and ice here in Ontario with 8 months of winter so I went with a studded winter tire package specific to the season over an all season mud and snow .I beleive all Canadain tire shops will try and steer you this way . Toyota says we are suppose to rotate our tires every 5000k .
I did all kinds of research before I purchased tires . Far better deals to be had on the other side of the map but by the time you tack on shipping , duty and taxes ,I was only saving a couple bucks/tire in comparison to purchasing here .

Fountain tire usually has promotions
http://www.fountaintire.com/tires.ph...FQcJaQodI2MADw