Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

No luck South of the Border - Calgary Dealer Anyone?

Old 07-24-2014, 08:09 PM   #1
Kilo Papa is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement:
Kilo Papa's Tacoma Gallery
No luck South of the Border - Calgary Dealer Anyone?

Hey All,

I was looking into importing a new Tacoma from south of the border - as I really wanted a DCSB in automatic. I'm having a really hard time finding a dealer that is willing to sell a 2014 to a Canadian.

With that in mind - I was thinking I would head out to a couple local dealers and see what I could find around here. Anyone have any recommendations for someone good to deal with. I have heard Cochrane is good - but I'm open if there is someone a member recommends that is good to deal with. Well at least as good as any car salesman can be I guess...

Or if you have a recommendation for a dealership down south that will deal with us frozen eskimo's - I would be glad for that as well...

Thanks,

KP