Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Pelfreybilt Available from Cochrane Toyota

Old 12-22-2014, 11:42 AM   #1
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Pelfreybilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPelfreybilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPelfreybilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPelfreybilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPelfreybilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPelfreybilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPelfreybilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPelfreybilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPelfreybilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPelfreybilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPelfreybilt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Satin Pelfrey
Pelfreybilt's Tacoma Gallery
Pelfreybilt Available from Cochrane Toyota

Did you know that Cochrane Toyota is an authorized distributor of all Pelfreybilt Products!?

**FOR SALE**
Check out this sexy Tacoma fully outfitted with #Pelfreybiltoffroad products! What a nice Christmas/New Years gift this would make for one lucky individual!

Please contact Kyle George @ Cochrane for pricing & any questions about our products: 403-851-2930 If they don't have it in stock, we can get it to them!

Should you have any issue getting a response feel free to PM me directly & I'll pass your information on to Kyle myself!

Whether directly, or indirectly, we would love to earn your business!
Old 12-24-2014, 11:31 PM   #3
WestCoastCole is on a distinguished road

Name: Steven
WestCoastCole's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd for when I can afford my bumpers
Old 12-28-2014, 09:49 PM   #5
I intend to live forever; so far.... so good!
taczilla is a splendid one to beholdtaczilla is a splendid one to beholdtaczilla is a splendid one to beholdtaczilla is a splendid one to beholdtaczilla is a splendid one to beholdtaczilla is a splendid one to beholdtaczilla is a splendid one to behold

Name: Marc
taczilla's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice truck! You can park that under any tree in my back 40.

... but having it built for you takes all the fun out of modding.
Old 12-28-2014, 11:29 PM   #6
k.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kirk
k.strong's Tacoma Gallery
This is awesome. Got my truck there and have never seen such an awesome dealership.
Old 12-29-2014, 11:41 AM   #7
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Pelfreybilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPelfreybilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPelfreybilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPelfreybilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPelfreybilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPelfreybilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPelfreybilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPelfreybilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPelfreybilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPelfreybilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPelfreybilt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Satin Pelfrey
Pelfreybilt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by k.strong View Post
This is awesome. Got my truck there and have never seen such an awesome dealership.
So glad to hear this! We sure love working with Kyle-he's a top-notch guy!
Old 01-23-2015, 11:03 PM   #8
BertFoy is on a distinguished road
BertFoy's Tacoma Gallery
Did you see the price on this unit at Cochrane Toyota? I was looking at it two weeks ago.
Old 01-24-2015, 07:14 AM   #9
Roblo is on a distinguished road
Roblo's Tacoma Gallery
do Tacoma world users get a discount ?
Old 01-25-2015, 09:09 AM   #10
BertFoy is on a distinguished road
BertFoy's Tacoma Gallery
I wish.
I bought my '14 Tacoma there almost one year ago, Great people are good service no regrets whatsoever.