Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Sk'ers here?

Old 08-03-2009, 09:14 PM   #1
Resident Canuck
HwyRogue is a name known to allHwyRogue is a name known to allHwyRogue is a name known to allHwyRogue is a name known to allHwyRogue is a name known to allHwyRogue is a name known to all

HwyRogue's Tacoma Gallery
Sk'ers here?

Anyone here from SK?
Old 08-10-2009, 03:38 PM   #2
There go my nipples again!
Dilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shawn
Dilsky's Tacoma Gallery
I date a girl from SK! Creighton that is!
Old 08-11-2009, 09:02 PM   #3
Official TW Igloo Builder
cantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hugh Jass
cantac09's Tacoma Gallery
ya im from saskatoon
Old 09-15-2009, 02:01 AM   #4
Faskev is just really niceFaskev is just really niceFaskev is just really niceFaskev is just really nice
Faskev's Tacoma Gallery
Shout out! I'm originally from Weyburn but now live in Foam Lake
Old 10-07-2009, 02:50 PM   #5
Nukewater is a glorious beacon of lightNukewater is a glorious beacon of lightNukewater is a glorious beacon of lightNukewater is a glorious beacon of lightNukewater is a glorious beacon of lightNukewater is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Adam
Nukewater's Tacoma Gallery
Reporting In, Sometimes from Estevan, sometimes from Rocanville
Old 02-08-2010, 08:04 PM   #6
cantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

there has got to be more sk'ers on this forum than 4
Old 02-08-2010, 08:06 PM   #7
Tsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud of

Name: Greg
Tsenekos's Tacoma Gallery
Ive visited sk before does that count
Old 02-08-2010, 08:12 PM   #8

well you are from edmonton and alberta has many sk'ers. so if you have any sk relatives i think i could let that slide lol
Old 02-08-2010, 08:37 PM   #9
Tsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud of

Name: Greg
Tsenekos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cantac09 View Post
well you are from edmonton and alberta has many sk'ers. so if you have any sk relatives i think i could let that slide lol
i think all the sk'er here are going back for your boom now that ours died
Old 02-08-2010, 08:39 PM   #10
MMMMM Taco's
Taco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Taco-NB's Tacoma Gallery
I love skiing. Does that count?
Old 02-08-2010, 10:02 PM   #11
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
My dad was born in Saskatoon , does that make me 1/2 SK 'er ?

OZ
Old 02-08-2010, 10:04 PM   #12
TIM HUS shows Nashville how it's done correctly.
cameraperson is one of the sharper tools in the shedcameraperson is one of the sharper tools in the shedcameraperson is one of the sharper tools in the shedcameraperson is one of the sharper tools in the shedcameraperson is one of the sharper tools in the shedcameraperson is one of the sharper tools in the shedcameraperson is one of the sharper tools in the shedcameraperson is one of the sharper tools in the shedcameraperson is one of the sharper tools in the shedcameraperson is one of the sharper tools in the shedcameraperson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cameraperson ADK
cameraperson's Tacoma Gallery
I hung out with Stompin Tom and Tim Hus twice last summer, does that count?

Mike
Old 02-09-2010, 07:33 PM   #13

lol i dont know if any of those count
Old 05-04-2010, 06:23 PM   #14

there has got to be more sker's i see guys driving tacomas all the time now! where are you people?
Old 05-06-2010, 10:47 PM   #15
doubled09 is on a distinguished road
doubled09's Tacoma Gallery
i'm from sask. 09 dc
Old 05-08-2010, 05:39 PM   #16
Eesh is on a distinguished road
Eesh's Tacoma Gallery
I'm from Sask too. I have an 06 Double Cab Long box. Does anyone have some OEM running boards they want to get rid of???
Old 05-10-2010, 05:36 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubled09 View Post
i'm from sask. 09 dc
do you live in saskatoon?
Old 05-11-2010, 03:49 PM   #18
doubled09 is on a distinguished road
doubled09's Tacoma Gallery
i work in stoon doing construction so i live there all week. weekends i'm at my little place just outside of p.a. sledding or quadding.
Old 05-11-2010, 10:10 PM   #19

right on
Old 05-12-2010, 04:14 PM   #20
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
Why would you want this to be public knowledge. That's like telling everyone you had sexual relations with your cousin...knew about, and you weren't drunk.