Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Ask A Canadian

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-23-2013, 09:20 AM   #18641
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
^They also get taxed a metric fuck ton less than us.
Thats the kicker, if I only got taxed U.S. rates then I'd be able to afford the health insurance.
Old 02-23-2013, 09:59 AM   #18642
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
^They also get taxed a metric fuck ton less than us.
It's actually not as far apart as you might believe

http://slumbuddy.wordpress.com/2012/...ates-for-2011/

Granted , beyond that link you would need to add sales taxes as well
Old 03-03-2013, 10:27 AM   #18643
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

The next election is being rigged right now!
Federal Boundary Commission is redistributing Canadian r...idings to favour election of Conservative Party of Canada candidates in future federal elections. Proof » http://fed2013.pollmaps.ca/

Canada’s new electoral map - Canada is getting 30 new seats — the largest addition in Canadian history. New seats will help tories win in 2015
>http://natpo.st/UiVskn -D
Old 03-03-2013, 10:44 AM   #18644
TRUCK YEAH
Saskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Saskquatch11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
The next election is being rigged right now!
Federal Boundary Commission is redistributing Canadian r...idings to favour election of Conservative Party of Canada candidates in future federal elections. Proof » http://fed2013.pollmaps.ca/

Canada’s new electoral map - Canada is getting 30 new seats — the largest addition in Canadian history. New seats will help tories win in 2015
>http://natpo.st/UiVskn -D
adding seats to the HOC has been in the works for a few years. based on population Alberta, BC, and Ontario are currently underrepresented in the HOC.
Old 03-03-2013, 10:47 AM   #18645

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saskquatch11 View Post
adding seats to the HOC has been in the works for a few years. based on population Alberta, BC, and Ontario are currently underrepresented in the HOC.
True, but the redrawing of ridings.. was it really necessary? Seems fishy.
Old 03-03-2013, 10:57 AM   #18646
TRUCK YEAH
Saskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
True, but the redrawing of ridings.. was it really necessary? Seems fishy.
the combined population of AB and BC is ~8 million, the population of Quebec is ~7.9 million.
between AB and BC there are 64 seats in the HOC compared to 75 for Quebec.

from the link you posted:
While the Conservatives might stand to gain with the addition of seats in Alberta (six), British Columbia (six), Quebec (three) and Ontario (15), the party in power has no say over the way the map is re-configured. That messy job, done once a decade based on census data, is in the hands of each province’s appointed, independent three-person commission.
Old 03-03-2013, 11:00 AM   #18647

Quote:
the combined population of AB and BC is ~8 million, the population of Quebec is ~7.9 million.
between AB and BC there are 64 seats in the HOC compared to 75 for Quebec.

from the link you posted:
While the Conservatives might stand to gain with the addition of seats in Alberta (six), British Columbia (six), Quebec (three) and Ontario (15), the party in power has no say over the way the map is re-configured. That messy job, done once a decade based on census data, is in the hands of each province’s appointed, independent three-person commission.
That I was not aware of, I assumed the new ridding lines were a brainchild of the current federal government.

Of course Now I'm wondering who if anyone is influencing this 3-person commission.
Old 03-03-2013, 04:32 PM   #18649

This is Canada, WileyC has no power here.
Old 03-03-2013, 04:38 PM   #18650
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
This is Canada, WileyC has no power here.
Maybe so , but you sound like him
Old 03-03-2013, 04:55 PM   #18651

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Maybe so , but you sound like him
Lotsa fuckered coincidences lately is all I'm saying. On a side note, I officially registered my business last week.
Old 03-03-2013, 06:45 PM   #18653
Glitterdick
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm pretty sure you can't register yourself as a drunken sex machine with the government.
It doesn't surprise me that you'd be the authority on this.
Old 03-03-2013, 06:46 PM   #18654
TRUCK YEAH
Quote:
I'm pretty sure you can't register yourself as a drunken sex machine with the government.
pretty sure you can
Old 03-03-2013, 11:18 PM   #18655
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
+1 repped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scocar View Post
It doesn't surprise me that you'd be the authority on this.
Naturally.
Old 04-30-2013, 02:11 PM   #18657
TRUCK YEAH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
Where

Droo
NFLD
Old 04-30-2013, 03:30 PM   #18660

Quote:
Originally Posted by scocar View Post
NewFishLand
Newfishies

Products Discussed in this Thread