Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

V6 KM per Tank ?

Old 05-25-2011, 11:52 AM   #241
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTBTACORN View Post
It was one of the tips on the Fuelly site. I have no rationale for it but things seem to be working for me.
It's supposed to get you better mileage ?
Old 05-25-2011, 11:57 AM   #242
MTBTACORN is on a distinguished road
MTBTACORN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
It was in their better mileage tips so I guess so. Like I said I have no rationale for it but I'm doing well so may as well keep doing the same thing.

http://www.fuelly.com/tips/
Old 05-25-2011, 11:59 AM   #243
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTBTACORN View Post
It was in their better mileage tips so I guess so. Like I said I have no rationale for it but I'm doing well so may as well keep doing the same thing.

http://www.fuelly.com/tips/
Intetesting , I'll give it a try for a few tanks .
Old 05-25-2011, 01:39 PM   #244
maxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
maxpower29's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Just gets your hand calculated measurements more accurate. You start at the same point everytime.
Old 05-25-2011, 01:54 PM   #245

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpower29 View Post
Just gets your hand calculated measurements more accurate. You start at the same point everytime.
Then you are doing it wrong

Kilometers driven divided by gas pumped ( shown on the pump )
Old 05-25-2011, 02:29 PM   #246
abtacoma is on a distinguished road
Name: Sean
abtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Finished a tank last friday, all highway at 120km/h. A record (at least for me) of just over 10L/100km. In the summer I usually get just over 500km per tank and in the winter I am lucky if its 400km.
Old 05-25-2011, 03:34 PM   #247
TRUCK YEAH
Saskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Saskquatch11's Tacoma Gallery
went 456 km on 60L, no highway driving. 13.16L/100km, 17.75 MPG

easy way to figure out L/100km... litres taken to refill tank (60L in this case) divided by km's driven in hundreds (ie: 456km = 4.56 hundred km). 60 / 4.56 = 13.16L/100km

I use the BlueSlate Converter Premium 1.8 app on my blackberry for L/100km to MPG conversion.
Old 05-25-2011, 04:03 PM   #249
TRUCK YEAH
Saskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
I hate litres / 100 kms
me too, fuckin metric BS
Old 05-25-2011, 04:04 PM   #250

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
I already outlawed it from this thread

You're on probation
Old 05-25-2011, 04:15 PM   #251
TRUCK YEAH
Quote:
I already outlawed it from this thread

You're on probation
Old 05-26-2011, 06:37 PM   #252
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Canadian Army: Royal Canadian Artillery (Sgt, Ret.)
Name: Frank
Highland Logan's Tacoma Gallery
I just filled up today and got 12.65L/100KM or 18.6 MPG. That's my best fill-up to date. This was all city/hwy at pretty close to 50-50.

Frank
Old 05-26-2011, 09:07 PM   #254

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I got 9.8L/100k last fillup
The Leafs suck
Old 05-26-2011, 09:16 PM   #256

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Leaves on the ground don't bother my mpg.
My thread
My rules
Old 05-26-2011, 09:18 PM   #257
TRUCK YEAH
Quote:
My thread
My rules
speaking of which, mr make-be-leaf used L/100km
Old 05-26-2011, 09:20 PM   #258

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoRider11 View Post
He's on probation with you .
Old 05-26-2011, 09:23 PM   #259
maxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
maxpower29's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoRider11 View Post
you are lightining fast
Old 05-27-2011, 05:27 PM   #260
TRUCK YEAH
Quote:
you are lightining fast
leafs suck balls and you have a 4 cylinder, not a V6 as per thread title, GTFO