Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

V6 KM per Tank ?

Old 04-04-2013, 08:35 PM   #441
Sombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant futureSombrio has a brilliant future

Name: Ben
Sombrio's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
How the hell did you get 650
Flat, all highway 110km/hr on cruise. Must have had a tailwind, I was shocked!
Old 04-05-2013, 06:37 AM   #442
WoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Royal Canadian Air Force: Warrant Officer
Name: Peter
WoadWunner's Tacoma Gallery
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
Ridiculous. We do not have those in the United States, therefore they do not exist.
Most of the world uses them so therefore miles do not exist
Old 04-05-2013, 06:39 AM   #443
WoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Royal Canadian Air Force: Warrant Officer
Name: Peter
WoadWunner's Tacoma Gallery
I am getting around 300km with half a tank gone on a regular basis. Most of my driving is country back roads with some city interspersed
Old 04-05-2013, 02:51 PM   #444
Geem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant future

Name: Brandon
Geem750's Tacoma Gallery
i try to fill up at 1/4 tank every time which is roughly 430kms. E light was on the other day and i only had 450kms on it.
Old 04-05-2013, 09:46 PM   #445
amcnulty is on a distinguished road

amcnulty's Tacoma Gallery
my light comes on at exactly 400km.......
Old 04-08-2013, 04:08 PM   #447
TRUCK YEAH
Saskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Saskquatch11's Tacoma Gallery
432.4km x 1.034 = 447.1km on 65L = 14.54L/100km, 16.18MPG

Old 04-08-2013, 04:28 PM   #448
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saskquatch11 View Post
432.4km x 1.034 = 447.1km on 65L = 14.54L/100km, 16.18MPG

Same
Old 04-12-2013, 10:39 PM   #449
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery

No idea how I did it. Light came on at 517.6kms.

Which when taking the tire size into equation = 19.21mpg.

Old 04-13-2013, 01:17 AM   #450
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post

No idea how I did it. Light came on at 517.6kms.
FU
Old 04-30-2013, 07:47 PM   #452
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

500.9 when the light came on.

What octane you putting in? I think I asked this already. 91 like me?
Old 04-30-2013, 07:48 PM   #453

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
500.9 when the light came on.

What octane you putting in? I think I asked this already. 91 like me?
WTF

FU
Old 04-30-2013, 09:11 PM   #455

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Your DCLB weighs another 400lbs more doesn't it?
+ 400-500lbs of cap and tools but I get 420km
Old 04-30-2013, 09:23 PM   #457

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So another 700lbs over mine. That'd probably do it.
Yeah , I'm just jelly
Old 05-01-2013, 09:54 AM   #458
Resident Jackass

No clue what to tell you. My rev points are at 2300-2500 RPM. Unless I'm merging on the highway. Then it's 3500+
Old 05-01-2013, 10:04 AM   #459
Tacoma level 27
Slesse has much to be proud ofSlesse has much to be proud ofSlesse has much to be proud ofSlesse has much to be proud ofSlesse has much to be proud ofSlesse has much to be proud ofSlesse has much to be proud ofSlesse has much to be proud ofSlesse has much to be proud of

Name: Kyle
Slesse's Tacoma Gallery
I get between 14 and 19 L/100 km. I do a lot of towing, off-road, or highway driving. Almost no city. It's really hard for me to compare b/c my driving is so varied. the odometer usually hits 400 km though. One tank will last me 3 month or more, and I'll do a little bit of every style of driving.

Interested in knowing what other people get. I started using 91 in the tank.

**EDIT, I run 265/75/17, stock was 245/75/16 (i think)
Old 05-01-2013, 10:37 AM   #460

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No clue what to tell you. My rev points are at 2300-2500 RPM. Unless I'm merging on the highway. Then it's 3500+
My truck never hits a highway

That doesn't help