Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

V6 KM per Tank ?

Old 05-01-2013, 09:38 AM   #461
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slesse View Post
I get between 14 and 19 L/100 km. I do a lot of towing, off-road, or highway driving. Almost no city. It's really hard for me to compare b/c my driving is so varied. the odometer usually hits 400 km though. One tank will last me 3 month or more, and I'll do a little bit of every style of driving.

Interested in knowing what other people get. I started using 91 in the tank.

**EDIT, I run 265/75/17, stock was 245/75/16 (i think)
What's a L/100km ?
Old 05-01-2013, 11:12 AM   #463
City Slickin' Redneck, I wear a suit with a mullet
ChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ChiveOn's Tacoma Gallery
I get about 410-430 KM in the city, but on the highway about 530-550 KM from a tank.

I swear the manual gets better econony. I cruise around in town in 5th or 6th gear as soon as I get to about 60km/hr haha
Old 05-01-2013, 07:06 PM   #464
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
My truck never hits a highway

That doesn't help

There's your problem mister.
Quote:
or did I miss the sarcasm ?
Winner winer chicken dinner. A full tank lasts me 2 days. I spent almost $8000 on fuel last year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiveOn View Post
I get about 410-430 KM in the city, but on the highway about 530-550 KM from a tank.

I swear the manual gets better econony. I cruise around in town in 5th or 6th gear as soon as I get to about 60km/hr haha
You realize I got 508 when my light came on right? That's with 33" tires, ARB, winch and truck box.
Old 05-01-2013, 07:10 PM   #465
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiveOn View Post

I get the same as your city mileage with a 2 1/2" OME lift , E rated 275/70/17 tires , and 400-500lbs of added weight between my commercial cap and tools
Old 05-21-2013, 08:24 AM   #466
TRUCK YEAH
Saskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Saskquatch11's Tacoma Gallery
343.2km on 38.8L = 20.8MPG
Old 05-21-2013, 08:32 AM   #467
WoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Royal Canadian Air Force: Warrant Officer
Name: Peter
WoadWunner's Tacoma Gallery
I am averaging 23 mpg sice I moved to the country. Got 21 when i lived in the city with mixed driving.
Old 05-21-2013, 08:33 AM   #468

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WoadWunner View Post
I am averaging 23 mpg sice I moved to the country. Got 21 when i lived in the city with mixed driving.
wut
Old 05-21-2013, 08:42 AM   #469
TRUCK YEAH
Saskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Saskquatch11's Tacoma Gallery
the price difference between 87 and 91 has been $0.14/L for a long time here, was $0.10/L when I filled up this morning ($1.339/L for 91).
Old 05-21-2013, 08:51 AM   #470

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saskquatch11 View Post
the price difference between 87 and 91 has been $0.14/L for a long time here, was $0.10/L when I filled up this morning ($1.339/L for 91).
Yeah , $0.14 is about what it is here too

I usually pay $1.449 - $1.499 for 91 recently
Old 05-21-2013, 09:50 AM   #472

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Okay, I just got back from the long weekend and I was driving through the mountains with a camper on my truck, and towing a buggy. Total loaded weight was probably 3000 lbs. I averaged 21.5 L/100 km. yikes!
wut
Old 05-21-2013, 11:46 AM   #474

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That's one loaded taco!

What camper model is that ?
Old 05-21-2013, 06:18 PM   #475
Twatwaffles will become famous soon enough

Twatwaffles's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

How are you calculating that? There's no way you're getting 23 or 21 mixed unless you pulled 3 of the plugs.
Old 05-22-2013, 09:39 AM   #477

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That is a "4 Wheel" camper, model "fleet"

Canada - http://www.fourwheelcampers.ca/ (Gary is the owner, located in Anmore (near Port Moody))

US - http://www.fourwheelcampers.com/

The campers are made in California.

So far I love it!
Thanks
Old 05-23-2013, 09:08 AM   #478
WoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twatwaffles View Post
How are you calculating that? There's no way you're getting 23 or 21 mixed unless you pulled 3 of the plugs.
I have an Ultragauge and I also use the gas mileage program on my Note2. If you spend lots of time in 5th & 6th, you will get those mileages if you have a light foot on the gas. The Ultrgauage helps too as you can see when you are pressing on the gas and getting nothing out of it.

And all of my plugs are installed and working fine.
Old 05-23-2013, 09:29 AM   #479

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I have an Ultragauge and I also use the gas mileage program on my Note2. If you spend lots of time in 5th & 6th, you will get those mileages if you have a light foot on the gas. The Ultrgauage helps too as you can see when you are pressing on the gas and getting nothing out of it.

And all of my plugs are installed and working fine.
Miles per imperial gallon ?
Old 05-23-2013, 12:21 PM   #480

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Miles per imperial gallon ?
Yeppers