Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

V6 KM per Tank ?

Old 07-13-2013, 01:41 PM   #561
Darthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Darthyota's Tacoma Gallery
ya id say its the highway driving thats getting you most of your milage
Old 07-13-2013, 01:44 PM   #563
Darthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Darthyota's Tacoma Gallery
i dont doubt that i mean hell a strong enough headwind will kill the milage in my taco
Old 07-23-2013, 08:47 AM   #564
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
OK , got my best tank ever by far this last one

Combination of a few factors including , filled with V Power , long highway stint in warm , dry weather netted me 520 km when the light came on , 533 kms at fill with 69 litres going back in meaning I could have theoretically gone just over 600 kms on that tank

That beats my average by 100 kms
Old 07-23-2013, 12:16 PM   #566
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
Welcome to what I do twice a week.
99% of the time I'm at 420-430 kms when the light comes on , 520 kms was like " holy crap "
Old 07-23-2013, 12:24 PM   #568

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiveOn View Post
I usually get 530 but I'm aiming to be a more economical driver haha
My issue is short trips , no highway driving and lots of hills
Old 07-23-2013, 12:37 PM   #569
City Slickin' Redneck, I wear a suit with a mullet
ChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ChiveOn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
My issue is short trips , no highway driving and lots of hills
Yes, those are killers.

I live in the city so I try to downshift to avoid using brakes....it kills the mpg
Old 07-23-2013, 02:56 PM   #570
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
99% of the time I'm at 420-430 kms when the light comes on , 520 kms was like " holy crap "
420 with the light is what I get in winter. Ugh...it sucks. I couldn't imagine getting that all the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiveOn View Post
Yes, those are killers.

I live in the city so I try to downshift to avoid using brakes....it kills the mpg
Shouldn't. Truck shuts the injectors off under about 800 rpm.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gen...ml#post6789366
Old 07-23-2013, 03:01 PM   #571

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
420 with the light is what I get in winter. Ugh...it sucks. I couldn't imagine getting that all the time.
Luckily a tank lasts me 10 days
Old 07-23-2013, 03:05 PM   #573

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
2 days.
Bum hair
Old 07-23-2013, 03:20 PM   #575
TRUCK YEAH
Saskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Saskquatch11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Luckily a tank lasts me 10 days
I haven't filled up in over a month.
Old 07-23-2013, 03:23 PM   #576

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saskquatch11 View Post
I haven't filled up in over a month.
You haven't left your house either
Old 07-23-2013, 03:24 PM   #577
TRUCK YEAH
Saskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
You haven't left your house either
have too
Old 07-23-2013, 03:25 PM   #578

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
have too
Pics or BS
Old 07-23-2013, 03:30 PM   #579
TRUCK YEAH
Quote:
Pics or BS
I give you old man dumpster diving for bottles

Old 07-23-2013, 03:53 PM   #580

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I give you old man dumpster diving for bottles

You're just sitting in your truck

Of course you're not using any gas duh