Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

V6 KM per Tank ?

Old 07-23-2013, 04:56 PM   #581
TRUCK YEAH
Saskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Saskquatch11's Tacoma Gallery
I'm on pace for the worst km/tank in a long time, 320km with a 1/4 tank left.

went to the dealership today, told them I have driveline vibes around 40-60km/h and they ordered the parts to do the TSB. they didn't even drive it.
Old 07-23-2013, 06:36 PM   #582
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saskquatch11 View Post
I'm on pace for the worst km/tank in a long time, 320km with a 1/4 tank left.

went to the dealership today, told them I have driveline vibes around 40-60km/h and they ordered the parts to do the TSB. they didn't even drive it.
Does your steering wheel shake during your vibes ?
Old 07-23-2013, 07:03 PM   #583
TRUCK YEAH
Saskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Does your steering wheel shake during your vibes ?
no steering wheel shake, feel it through the floor.
Old 07-23-2013, 07:45 PM   #584
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
no steering wheel shake, feel it through the floor.
Does the passenger seat more back and forth ?
Old 07-23-2013, 07:55 PM   #585
TRUCK YEAH
Quote:
Does the passenger seat more back and forth ?
yep. it's kind of weird, doesn't do it all the time. when it does it will vibrate for a second or so, then stop for a second, then vibrate again and so on.
Old 07-23-2013, 07:57 PM   #586

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yep. it's kind of weird, doesn't do it all the time. when it does it will vibrate for a second or so, then stop for a second, then vibrate again and so on.
Sounds like the same thing I get in my truck , but mines at 40-44 mph
Old 07-23-2013, 08:06 PM   #587
TRUCK YEAH
Quote:
Sounds like the same thing I get in my truck , but mines at 40-44 mph
this is the TSB they're doing, booked for Monday.

T-SB-0249-12
pdf file ^^^
Old 07-23-2013, 08:13 PM   #588

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
this is the TSB they're doing, booked for Monday.

T-SB-0249-12
pdf file ^^^
Mine doesn't occur at those speeds so in the flow chart I don't qualify

Also , most of the guys in the big driveline vibration thread that have had this TSB done said it didn't work or made it worse
Old 07-23-2013, 10:54 PM   #590
City Slickin' Redneck, I wear a suit with a mullet
ChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ChiveOn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
420 with the light is what I get in winter. Ugh...it sucks. I couldn't imagine getting that all the time.

Shouldn't. Truck shuts the injectors off under about 800 rpm.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gen...ml#post6789366
Wow, thanks for the info.

Dude, move closer to your work or change stations. 2days is nuts...think of the environment lol
Old 07-24-2013, 11:29 AM   #591
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
And by under 800 RPMs I mean over 800 RPMs with no throttle input.
And I like where I work and I like where I live. Me no movey movey.
Old 07-25-2013, 08:03 AM   #592
City Slickin' Redneck, I wear a suit with a mullet
ChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ChiveOn's Tacoma Gallery
^
That was a good read...thanks!

I am going to fill up with Premium soon just to see what difference that makes.

Also has anyone used Costco gas?
Old 07-25-2013, 09:36 AM   #593
kryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kryten's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiveOn View Post
^
That was a good read...thanks!

I am going to fill up with Premium soon just to see what difference that makes.

Also has anyone used Costco gas?
I use Costco gas for about a year now. Previously, or when Costco is not around or closed I use Shell. In both cases 87 Regular. Don't see any difference except Costco fuel is a bit cheaper.
Old 07-26-2013, 06:07 PM   #594
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
Another two tanks and another 20.5 mpgs. Looks like the intake manifold spacer is doing the trick. Woohoo!
Old 10-08-2013, 10:24 PM   #595
dani144 is on a distinguished road
Name: Daniel
dani144's Tacoma Gallery
i just bought a double cab long bed 2013 with auto tran and i get about 520 city untill the light comes on and i do city only i just keep my rpms under 2000
Old 11-10-2013, 09:32 PM   #597
Luis1 is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement:
Luis1's Tacoma Gallery
Had a fill up today, put in 54.5 litres with 248 km on the trip , still breaking it in and I was pretty heavy on the gas doing 120 km/h on cruise, on highway 40 from hinton, goddamn that cruise control likes to floor the engine to get back to the set speed. Also half of that was city driving, im hoping I didn't get one of the ones that's horrible on gas from the factory.
Old 05-16-2014, 11:06 AM   #598
TRUCK YEAH
572km on 67L
Old 05-16-2014, 01:39 PM   #600
FreakShow333
Nutzo333 is on a distinguished road

Name: Cory
Nutzo333's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Nutzo333
Usually I get between 350 and 450 km a tank. Im on 35's with an auto tranny.