Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

V6 KM per Tank ?

Old 07-03-2014, 11:36 AM   #601
littleredtaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Jon
littleredtaco's Tacoma Gallery
I get in the range of 430Km of city driving out out of a tank not accounting for tire size 265/70R17 and mods.
Old 07-03-2014, 12:04 PM   #602
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by littleredtaco View Post
I get in the range of 430Km of city driving out out of a tank not accounting for tire size 265/70R17 and mods.

I get about the same with my rural driving , LT275/70/17 Hankook ATm's , 2 1/2" OME lift , Leer commercial cap and 250lbs of tools
Old 07-04-2014, 11:05 AM   #608
Darthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Darthyota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
I HATE YOU
well you'll love this i get 13.2 out of a 6.2l v8 in a 6000lb truck on 35's
Old 07-04-2014, 11:15 AM   #609
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthyota View Post
well you'll love this i get 13.2 out of a 6.2l v8 in a 6000lb truck on 35's

I don't get your point , but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night
Old 07-04-2014, 09:39 PM   #610
Darthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Darthyota's Tacoma Gallery
I just think its funny your getting mad because his truck seems to get better mileage then most
Old 07-04-2014, 09:40 PM   #611

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthyota View Post
I just think its funny your getting mad because his truck seems to get better mileage then most
*you're

I'm not mad

*than
Old 07-04-2014, 09:51 PM   #612
rhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Robert
rhowell's Tacoma Gallery
Best I do is 390km. I travel up and down a long hill to get to my house. About 5km at 7-8% grade.
Old 07-05-2014, 06:18 AM   #613
frog
jamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
jamtoz's Tacoma Gallery
First tank on a brand new trd sport, im at the half mark with 300 kms so far, hoping to get 525-550 out of it
Old 07-07-2014, 02:24 PM   #615
Fuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fuse's Tacoma Gallery
My best full tank is 12.0L/100km (since I began using Fuelly last year), and average is closer to 14.0L/100km, but the truck is usually well loaded with gear.
Old 07-07-2014, 03:01 PM   #616
maxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
maxpower29's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
Oh you're really going to hate me...

Light didn't even come on...
thats about what im getting with a 3" lift and 285s, but i have a 2.7
Old 07-07-2014, 06:34 PM   #617

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuse View Post
My best full tank is 12.0L/100km (since I began using Fuelly last year), and average is closer to 14.0L/100km, but the truck is usually well loaded with gear.
wut
Old 07-07-2014, 07:10 PM   #618
Fuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fuse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
wut
I always forget the actual kilometres of the tank after working out the fuel consumption
Old 07-08-2014, 10:50 AM   #619
frog
jamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
jamtoz's Tacoma Gallery
Just did 500 km on the first tank and i hauled a 4k pounds trailer for about 75 km