Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

WHO LIVES IN CANADA!! (not just new members everyone that applies)

Old 01-25-2010, 11:10 AM   #21
Official TW Igloo Builder
cantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hugh Jass
cantac09's Tacoma Gallery
i dont know, i paid $350 for it but i wont be taking it off until march or april
Old 01-25-2010, 09:18 PM   #22
sicle is a jewel in the roughsicle is a jewel in the roughsicle is a jewel in the rough
Name: josh
sicle's Tacoma Gallery
im from vancouver i have a 06 trd sport dc 6 speed, 3inch rev tec,bfg a/t, borla cat back

all you guys in vancouver area we should have a meet and grab a beer
Old 01-27-2010, 04:26 PM   #23
Proud to be Canadian Navy
crittergitter is just really nicecrittergitter is just really nicecrittergitter is just really nicecrittergitter is just really nicecrittergitter is just really nice

Name: Stu
crittergitter's Tacoma Gallery
East Coast, currently in Halifax. No big mods, saving for a trip to Alberta so that is the priority for now. I did just get a new set of tires, though. Toyo Open Country HT, nothing serious, just looking for a good quality tire to drive out west and back.
Old 01-27-2010, 06:44 PM   #24
coglark07 is on a distinguished road

coglark07's Tacoma Gallery
i got the toyo opencountry ats too and their not bad at all their pretty good but i want to get general ats or goodyear duratracs i haven't had the duratracs yet but i hear their awesome and how did the foglight mod work out for you easy medium hard any dislikes im planning to do it soon

Fog light mod was easy... I'm no mechanic, or electrician, but that was easy to do. Toyos have been good to me(compared to the 9 flat tires from shitty dunlops). those duratracs look good too
Old 01-28-2010, 08:49 AM   #25
gptoy has a spectacular aura aboutgptoy has a spectacular aura aboutgptoy has a spectacular aura about
gptoy's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to gptoy
Grande Prairie Alberta here.
Old 01-28-2010, 10:14 AM   #27
Make more better!
skulltacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: BEN
skulltacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by crittergitter View Post
East Coast, currently in Halifax. No big mods, saving for a trip to Alberta so that is the priority for now. I did just get a new set of tires, though. Toyo Open Country HT, nothing serious, just looking for a good quality tire to drive out west and back.
i have a set of the toyo open country ats on my truck currently and have no problem with them they wear very good with the highway and not bad in snow but not enough siping for really bad ice... looking into either the general ats or the goodyear duratracs like the other gentlemen above. i had a 1991 toyota 4runner with 31-10.50-R15 general AT2 Grabbers on it and I swear they were one of the best all terrains that i ran. But those duratracs look pretty good aswell.
Old 01-28-2010, 10:16 AM   #28
Make more better!

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicle View Post
im from vancouver i have a 06 trd sport dc 6 speed, 3inch rev tec,bfg a/t, borla cat back

See this is why i started this thread so that us tacoma owners that are close to one another can share each others experiences and wisdom and mods with our trucks while eating or my favourite having a PINT

CHEERS to VANCOUVER TACOMA OWNERS.

Ben
Old 01-28-2010, 10:30 AM   #29
Firsttaco is on a distinguished road

Firsttaco's Tacoma Gallery
Edmonton Alta, I have a rev tech 3" lift, billet grill and looking at powder coating the rims.
Old 01-28-2010, 11:01 AM   #30
Selimos is on a distinguished road
Name: George
Selimos's Tacoma Gallery
Calgary...looking to do some mods to my 05 TRD...original owner
Old 01-28-2010, 12:45 PM   #31
Taco love in East Van
Canadianboy has a spectacular aura aboutCanadianboy has a spectacular aura aboutCanadianboy has a spectacular aura about

Name: James
Canadianboy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sicle View Post

I'm in, East Van here 09 dc with Icon stage 3 lift and 285 Duratracs.

Day of wheeling and beers after sounds good
Old 01-28-2010, 05:38 PM   #32
Thinks he's Steve McQueen
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Marc
squad314's Tacoma Gallery
I'm just over in New Brunswick boys......Let me know when we're getting together and I'll pop out to BC.

Road trip with a Tacoma full of Moosehead.
Old 01-28-2010, 10:30 PM   #33
Make more better!

I am trying to get people together in calgary, alberta. so if your close by message me and we can figure something out thanks.

As for the B.C. side I would hope that there is someone out there that can or possible would spearhead the get togethers over there? and maybe work as a team to later have for instance the calgary crew come see the vancouver crew (met half way or road trips or something) i think it would make it worth while could be fun..

let me know what you think this doesn't work without input so let me know

thanks everybody that is reading and participating.

Ben.
Old 01-28-2010, 10:37 PM   #35
Make more better!

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firsttaco View Post
Edmonton Alta, I have a rev tech 3" lift, billet grill and looking at powder coating the rims.
Maybe if there are more edmonton tacoma owners that are willing to come to get togethers we could make that work up there for you as well im trying on the calgary end for now but we will make it work and hopefully make a go of this and have more and more poeple involved that way it could be really interesting for likeminded tacoma owners to get together and talk about thier trucks and such.

thanks,

Ben.
Old 01-28-2010, 11:03 PM   #36
Gots a Taco!
Series1000 is just really niceSeries1000 is just really niceSeries1000 is just really niceSeries1000 is just really nice
Series1000's Tacoma Gallery
Vancouver,BC
Old 02-05-2010, 05:51 AM   #38
doodle_cakes has much to be proud ofdoodle_cakes has much to be proud ofdoodle_cakes has much to be proud ofdoodle_cakes has much to be proud ofdoodle_cakes has much to be proud ofdoodle_cakes has much to be proud ofdoodle_cakes has much to be proud ofdoodle_cakes has much to be proud ofdoodle_cakes has much to be proud ofdoodle_cakes has much to be proud of
doodle_cakes's Tacoma Gallery
Right now I'm hopping between Alberta and BC.

I live and work in Fort McMurray, but I'm just up here to get experience and money for a house (and taco mods ofc ) so then I can move back to BC

I got a nice little 08 access cab 2wd SR5 package. Basically stock atm, but I have lots of stuff coming very soon like lift kit, grillcraft, hellas, wet okoles, DD HU and maybe new rims and tires.

Anyone else up here in Fort McMurray putting the time in and making some good cash?
Old 02-05-2010, 06:10 AM   #39
WoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Royal Canadian Air Force: Warrant Officer
Name: Peter
WoadWunner's Tacoma Gallery
I have an 09 that is stock aside from a tonneau cover. I am outside Dartmouth on the eastern shore.
Old 02-05-2010, 06:11 AM   #40
WoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Royal Canadian Air Force: Warrant Officer
Name: Peter
WoadWunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by crittergitter View Post
Do you work in Shearwater and if so, what section?