Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

WHO LIVES IN CANADA!! (not just new members everyone that applies)

Old 10-31-2012, 02:22 PM   #541
toyotagirl 05 has much to be proud oftoyotagirl 05 has much to be proud oftoyotagirl 05 has much to be proud oftoyotagirl 05 has much to be proud oftoyotagirl 05 has much to be proud oftoyotagirl 05 has much to be proud oftoyotagirl 05 has much to be proud oftoyotagirl 05 has much to be proud oftoyotagirl 05 has much to be proud of

Name: Heather
toyotagirl 05's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-31-2012, 05:39 PM   #542
frog
jamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
jamtoz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toyotagirl 05 View Post

thats not the defenition of a stereotype!

Old 03-03-2013, 11:06 PM   #543
RGosen is on a distinguished road

Air Force: 1st Battalion
Name: Christ would now agree, don't get yourself nailed to a tree
RGosen's Tacoma Gallery
In canada b,c kamloops anyone live near and perhaps have some tires and rims for 2000 tacoma
Old 03-03-2013, 11:14 PM   #544
amcnulty is on a distinguished road

amcnulty's Tacoma Gallery
im on Vancouver island, haven't done to much but am getting duratracs 265/75/16 in a couple weeks
Old 03-04-2013, 09:44 AM   #545
k.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kirk
k.strong's Tacoma Gallery
I'm from nova Scotia but did what everyone else did and moved to Calgary
Old 03-04-2013, 04:57 PM   #546
TRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TRD 09's Tacoma Gallery
Newfie in Alberta
Old 04-10-2013, 04:43 AM   #547
rad tac is on a distinguished road

Name: pat
rad tac's Tacoma Gallery
montreal here

Old 04-10-2013, 06:09 AM   #548
Mapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Mapcinq's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rad tac View Post
Is that still part of Canada ?
Old 04-10-2013, 06:18 AM   #549
Get Boosted
ToyotaTacoma4Ever is a jewel in the roughToyotaTacoma4Ever is a jewel in the roughToyotaTacoma4Ever is a jewel in the roughToyotaTacoma4Ever is a jewel in the rough

Name: Eric
ToyotaTacoma4Ever's Tacoma Gallery
Just happened to catch this thread lol I'm up in the oil sands in northern alberta. The alberta folks should know where I am :P

About my truck, just visit the build
Old 04-10-2013, 03:54 PM   #550
frog
jamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
jamtoz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyotaTacoma4Ever View Post
Just happened to catch this thread lol I'm up in the oil sands in northern alberta. The alberta folks should know where I am :P

About my truck, just visit the build

i guess you should know by now that half of the people from the east coast is working there so we all know where it is
Old 04-10-2013, 04:49 PM   #551
Get Boosted
ToyotaTacoma4Ever is a jewel in the roughToyotaTacoma4Ever is a jewel in the roughToyotaTacoma4Ever is a jewel in the roughToyotaTacoma4Ever is a jewel in the rough

Name: Eric
ToyotaTacoma4Ever's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamtoz View Post
i guess you should know by now that half of the people from the east coast is working there so we all know where it is
Haha yeah I should have mentioned that as well xD
Old 04-10-2013, 11:29 PM   #552
Fuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shedFuse is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fuse's Tacoma Gallery
Another Nova Scotian in Alberta!
Old 04-10-2013, 11:35 PM   #553
Justroc is on a distinguished road

Name: Justin
Justroc's Tacoma Gallery
Mississauga, Ontario here, know theres quite a few members from the GTA.
Old 04-11-2013, 05:01 AM   #554
rad tac is on a distinguished road

Name: pat
rad tac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mapcinq View Post
Is that still part of Canada ?
For now, but i swear if those guys decide to separate im moving out to ontario
Old 04-21-2013, 04:32 AM   #555
Buzz Killington is on a distinguished road
Army:
Buzz Killington's Tacoma Gallery
Kingston Ontario
Old 04-21-2013, 09:23 AM   #556
Tunngavik has a spectacular aura aboutTunngavik has a spectacular aura about

Name: Jason
Tunngavik's Tacoma Gallery
1/2 time in Vermilion, Alberta and 1/2 time in Calgary
Old 04-21-2013, 10:00 AM   #557
El Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shed
El Chip's Tacoma Gallery
Between Kingston and Ottawa here.
Old 04-21-2013, 10:29 AM   #558
Damn dirty Swede
EricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric Sven
EricTheRed's Tacoma Gallery
Currently in Calgary...but looking to get the hell away from this soulless, frozen dustbowl and move back to BC (preferably the Island)
Old 04-21-2013, 10:35 AM   #559
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricTheRed View Post
Currently in Calgary...but looking to get the hell away from this soulless, frozen dustbowl and move back to BC (preferably the Island)
Currently sunny and 12C

Old 04-23-2013, 02:22 PM   #560
Thrive2Dive is on a distinguished road

Canadian Coast Guard: Volunteer
Name: Johnny
Thrive2Dive's Tacoma Gallery
Living on the Sunshine Coast, 1 hour north of Vancouver BC. I roll in a 2009 taco access cab. It's my first taco, won't be my last. Owned domestic trucks in the past, there's no comparison to the taco. If I knew that earlier in life, wouldn't have wasted money on domestic garbage. It will be a cold day in hell, before I EVER give up my Taco.