Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

WHO LIVES IN CANADA!! (not just new members everyone that applies)

Old 01-21-2010, 10:47 PM   #2
LJD has much to be proud ofLJD has much to be proud ofLJD has much to be proud ofLJD has much to be proud ofLJD has much to be proud ofLJD has much to be proud ofLJD has much to be proud ofLJD has much to be proud ofLJD has much to be proud ofLJD has much to be proud of
Army: Canadian Combat Engineer/Combat diver (Retired)
Name: LJD
LJD's Tacoma Gallery
Hello fellow canadian,

I live on Vancouver island, BC and a I have a couple simple mods to my truck right now. Just de badged it and tinted the two front windows. I have my six in Fabtech with coil overs on order, along with my 35 in BF KM2's and 18 in KMC monster wheels. I'm also currently looking into ordering a leer canopy and considering fabricating a bed for the box which would be convenient for camping, road trips, sleeping in and storing gear underneath, etc. I am still looking into bumpers right now but have yet to find anything that I am pleased with but I believe it's just a matter of research and personal preference. That's my current set up and future plans. I plan on putting up a build thread once it is all completed for those who may be interested.

Take care
Old 01-22-2010, 11:22 AM   #3
Make more better!
skulltacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: BEN
skulltacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Right on buddy I'm to the east of you in calgary alberta. Let me know how that fabtech works out i heard its a nice kit but i have heard the shocks suck on that kit too and be careful i have heard some six inch kits can harm the frame. but now you can restrenghten the fram with gussets i was told straight from my toyota mechanic whose also a wicked buddy of mine im looking aat doing the procomp 6 and changing the shocks to fox shox and maybe better leafs and fox shox for the rear. BUT LET ME KNOW HOW IT WORKS AND BE Careful with the backspacing on your rims when you wanna run 35s

let me know if your ever selling stuff because it would be easy to ship it to alberta!

happy wheeling.

Ben.
Old 01-22-2010, 06:17 PM   #4
Thinks he's Steve McQueen
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Marc
squad314's Tacoma Gallery
Ben, welcome Buddy.Check out the Canadian sub-section and look for the "roll call" thread......It's got so many Canadians you can practically smell the back bacon and taste the Moosehead.
Old 01-22-2010, 06:26 PM   #5
FullDub is on a distinguished road
FullDub's Tacoma Gallery
I live in Vancouver,

only mods on my truck are some new BF A/Ts
Old 01-22-2010, 06:42 PM   #6
AK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
i'm in central ontario. so far i only have a few simple mods (tinted front windows, bhlm, stubby antenna). in about a month i will have my OME lift kit
Old 01-22-2010, 06:44 PM   #7
stan powers will become famous soon enoughstan powers will become famous soon enough
stan powers's Tacoma Gallery
chilliwack BC
Old 01-22-2010, 06:50 PM   #8
ripper963 is on a distinguished road
ripper963's Tacoma Gallery
Kelowna BC
just a few mods. TRD cai (makes huge difference in acc) magnaflow exhaust, Toytec ultimate lift kit, Light Racing uca's, and have some BF mt2's on the way!
Old 01-22-2010, 08:42 PM   #9
TheEh-Team.ca
buck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuck is one of the sharper tools in the shed
buck's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in central Ontario also.

Got the windows tinted, some runningboards, extra bed tie-down rings and 17" sport rims.

I'd love to get a URD or TRD blower and a LT kit, but that's not going to happen anytime soon.

Cheers.
Old 01-22-2010, 09:46 PM   #10
Watching Chris4x4 o.O
borderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Royal Canadian Navy: Leading seaman, Electrical Technician, CFFS(E), Pacific Fleet
Name: Jeremy
borderbrat's Tacoma Gallery
victoria bc for this guy
OME lift bunch of lights OBA with some air horns TW sticker theres more but those are the big ones wan't to hit some trails haven't been out in forever. Oh and i love pulling vehicle out of snowbanks up at mount washington.
Old 01-22-2010, 09:49 PM   #11
Tsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud of

Name: Greg
Tsenekos's Tacoma Gallery
Deadmonton, Alberta
Old 01-22-2010, 10:18 PM   #13
coglark07 is on a distinguished road

coglark07's Tacoma Gallery
Agassiz BC. I have piaa 520s on a nfab light bar to go with my toyo a/ts... also removed my mudflaps via deep crossditches(they were too low anyway). Also done the foglight on anytime mod( I love this site!)
Old 01-23-2010, 09:44 AM   #14
Make more better!

Thumbs up Nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05trdsport View Post
calgary represent. if we get enough of the AB crew we should arrange a meet!
theres some thinking !!! i like this idea im in calgary. It would help to know a few more tacoma owners and such plus if people have modded thier trucks we can look at each others to see where we wanna go i really like this idea but we need to figure out how many albertans are on here.... i think it may be more worth while to go to b.c. maybe and make a road trip and have a huge amount of tacomas join along the way out to honcover ? maybe an idea? let me know what you think everyone about a cross province or cross canada trip? i think it could be neat as hell maybe with a lil bit of trail rides as well? but they would have to be simple trail rides with aggressive sections because some people like me haven't lifted their trucks .... YET! and i don't trash on it i got a bush truck for that but it wouldn't wanna go cross country its almost off road only.... idonno let me know what you think and if there is enough people willing to participate maybe we will get something together either alberta or alberta to bc trip or ultimately cross canada trip would be awesome.

thanks

Ben.
Old 01-23-2010, 09:48 AM   #15
Make more better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coglark07 View Post
Agassiz BC. I have piaa 520s on a nfab light bar to go with my toyo a/ts... also removed my mudflaps via deep crossditches(they were too low anyway). Also done the foglight on anytime mod( I love this site!)

i got the toyo opencountry ats too and their not bad at all their pretty good but i want to get general ats or goodyear duratracs i haven't had the duratracs yet but i hear their awesome and how did the foglight mod work out for you easy medium hard any dislikes im planning to do it soon.
Old 01-23-2010, 10:53 AM   #16
05trdsport is on a distinguished road

05trdsport's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skulltacoma View Post
i got the toyo opencountry ats too and their not bad at all their pretty good but i want to get general ats or goodyear duratracs i haven't had the duratracs yet but i hear their awesome and how did the foglight mod work out for you easy medium hard any dislikes im planning to do it soon.

foglight mod was the easiest mod i have ever done. took me 3 min.
Old 01-23-2010, 10:55 AM   #17
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-24-2010, 08:26 PM   #19
Official TW Igloo Builder
cantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hugh Jass
cantac09's Tacoma Gallery
saskatoon saskatchewan. revtek 3 inch for now soon to be rcd 4 inch. 17 moto metal 955's with 285/70/17 goodyear duratracs in the summer. stock trd offroad wheels with 245/70/16 michelin x-ice for the winter.