Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

canadian off road trails

Old 02-23-2010, 07:26 PM   #1
Official TW Igloo Builder
cantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hugh Jass
cantac09's Tacoma Gallery
canadian off road trails

post your offroading pictures and where you go off roading.
i dont have any right now but i will in the summer.
Old 02-23-2010, 07:36 PM   #2
Member Me
Wayner275 is on a distinguished road

Wayner275's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Wayner275
Where do you go off roading in Sask?
Old 02-23-2010, 07:43 PM   #3
Official TW Igloo Builder
cantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hugh Jass
cantac09's Tacoma Gallery
i live in saskatoon and there is a short trail that takes you right down to the river and there there is an unmaintained road at emma lake where is some times go.
where do you go? i bet there might be some trails in cypress hills and maybe big muddy badlands
Old 03-02-2010, 12:29 PM   #4
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
I wish we had off road parks around here.

I just cruise off the dirt roads and see what I can find.
Old 03-16-2010, 01:42 PM   #5
AlexanderD has a brilliant futureAlexanderD has a brilliant futureAlexanderD has a brilliant futureAlexanderD has a brilliant futureAlexanderD has a brilliant futureAlexanderD has a brilliant futureAlexanderD has a brilliant futureAlexanderD has a brilliant futureAlexanderD has a brilliant futureAlexanderD has a brilliant futureAlexanderD has a brilliant future

Name: Alex
AlexanderD's Tacoma Gallery
there is a cool sand pit with tight technical trails running around it. you can find it in Raglan ON which is just north of oshawa which is 60k east of toronto.
Old 03-23-2010, 08:06 AM   #6
simooner is on a distinguished road
simooner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexanderD View Post
there is a cool sand pit with tight technical trails running around it. you can find it in Raglan ON which is just north of oshawa which is 60k east of toronto.
yeah good spot ,old baldy the big sand hill in there was a good run,seen a few guys get stuck on it,but now the cops patrol in there ,because most of the property i guess is private.boundary rd and mountjoy rd i dont think they can bother you on those rds thou.any other spots
Old 03-23-2010, 08:15 AM   #7
ttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
ttylerr's Tacoma Gallery
the club im part of goes to milton ontario, ardbeg (parry sound), concession lake in bobcaygeon (outside of peterboro)... thats all i'm aware of right now but we have lots of plans for this summer. all you ontario folks should sign up on sontt.com if you're interested! so far all the trails i've been through with these guys have been stock friendly. anything that isn't stock friendly likely has bypasses aswell.
Old 03-24-2010, 05:38 AM   #8
AlexanderD has a brilliant futureAlexanderD has a brilliant futureAlexanderD has a brilliant futureAlexanderD has a brilliant futureAlexanderD has a brilliant futureAlexanderD has a brilliant futureAlexanderD has a brilliant futureAlexanderD has a brilliant futureAlexanderD has a brilliant futureAlexanderD has a brilliant futureAlexanderD has a brilliant future

Name: Alex
AlexanderD's Tacoma Gallery
i know of a power line run up in coldwater but i have never been through it. just seen pics and it looks awful muddy! i don't think it would be stock friendly. unless stock means 31" mud tires.