Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Canada

Notices

Shipping to the US Boarder For New Brunswickers

Old 09-04-2010, 06:54 PM   #21
2000SIG is on a distinguished road
2000SIG's Tacoma Gallery
US shipping

anyone ever hear of VIP ...something in Presque Isle ?
Old 09-07-2010, 01:30 PM   #22
Cogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Justin
Cogge89's Tacoma Gallery
I know of VIP in Calais, Me. But have never been to the Presque Isle one
Old 09-07-2010, 04:33 PM   #23
Master of War
shitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud of

Name: Ant
shitroc's Tacoma Gallery
^ yah same here, i had a set of tires put on there once. its actually a pretty sweet store,the whole thing is like a canadian tire automotive section lol.
Old 09-07-2010, 06:25 PM   #24
Cogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Cogge89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by shitroc View Post
^ yah same here, i had a set of tires put on there once. its actually a pretty sweet store,the whole thing is like a canadian tire automotive section lol.
Yeah, they installed my 5100s a few weeks ago. Did a pretty good job, a lot cheaper than i expected. I'll have them add my 1" block, driver side spacer, and put on my Duratracs in the next couple weeks. Where in NB are you?
Old 09-08-2010, 01:13 PM   #25
Master of War
shitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud of

shitroc's Tacoma Gallery
^right on, im a half hour outside SJ in Welsford. theres a couple places in the city that do lifts and shit but i havent heard to much about them. theres that new ultimate offroad and grove auto to.
Old 09-08-2010, 01:24 PM   #26

Firefighter:
Cogge89's Tacoma Gallery
Nice nice.. Maybe I'll see ya around the city or something. I've already seen a few nice Tacomas. I just moved here a couple weeks ago to attend NBCC.
Old 09-08-2010, 01:35 PM   #27
Master of War

shitroc's Tacoma Gallery
^ yah there is a couple of real nice 2nd gens cruisin around. yah i might see ya around, im going to be going back to nbcc in january for my 4th block. i might even be there sooner then that we got the job for that huge expansion they got goin on.
Old 09-08-2010, 04:59 PM   #28

Firefighter:
Cogge89's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds good, i'll be scanning the parking lots come then haha
Old 10-15-2010, 05:14 PM   #29
2chains is one of the sharper tools in the shed2chains is one of the sharper tools in the shed2chains is one of the sharper tools in the shed2chains is one of the sharper tools in the shed2chains is one of the sharper tools in the shed2chains is one of the sharper tools in the shed2chains is one of the sharper tools in the shed2chains is one of the sharper tools in the shed2chains is one of the sharper tools in the shed2chains is one of the sharper tools in the shed2chains is one of the sharper tools in the shed

2chains's Tacoma Gallery
Can anyone tell me how things work when you cross back into Canada? Can you cross right back to Canada within a few hours and bring any $$ goods that have been made in usa/Mexico? Is it true no duty $ if goods are made in usa/mexico, just pay gst? thanks
Old 10-15-2010, 05:30 PM   #30
Master of War

shitroc's Tacoma Gallery
^^check out this site, it is about the Canada/US Border Laws. hope it helps
http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/new-neuf/...09-28-eng.html
Old 10-15-2010, 05:44 PM   #31
Canadian Bacon
spares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shed

spares's Tacoma Gallery
way off topic, but theres alot more new brunswickers here than i anticipated...
Old 10-15-2010, 08:02 PM   #32
futuretacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: First Responder, Primary Care Paramedic, Advanced EMT
Name: Andrew
futuretacoowner's Tacoma Gallery
Vip is a sweet store gotta go to the one in calais to look for some lights
Old 10-16-2010, 04:45 AM   #33
2chains is one of the sharper tools in the shed2chains is one of the sharper tools in the shed2chains is one of the sharper tools in the shed2chains is one of the sharper tools in the shed2chains is one of the sharper tools in the shed2chains is one of the sharper tools in the shed2chains is one of the sharper tools in the shed2chains is one of the sharper tools in the shed2chains is one of the sharper tools in the shed2chains is one of the sharper tools in the shed2chains is one of the sharper tools in the shed

2chains's Tacoma Gallery
[quote=shitroc;2283393]^^check out this site, it is about the Canada/US Border Laws. hope it helps
http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/new-neuf/advisory-avis/2007-09-28-eng.html[/quote]
thanks for posting the link! I found a shipping outlet in montana serving alberta/BC and am pretty excited about saving some cash!
Old 10-16-2010, 07:10 AM   #34
Thinks he's Steve McQueen
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Marc
squad314's Tacoma Gallery
I'm heading to Calais towards the end of next week, picking up a parcel at C&E Feeds.
Old 10-18-2010, 07:03 PM   #35
2000SIG's Tacoma Gallery
US border shipping

I have done a few phone calls and finally got someone in Presquile,Maine.
The business is called Storage Solution.I have talk with Shawn and you can reach im at 207-764-5438.He will accept the parcel and store it till you come and get it.He gave me a estimate of 25$ for one week for a space 5'x10'.

hope this will help someone

Marc
Old 10-19-2010, 08:01 AM   #36
What could go wrong?
Biff is a name known to allBiff is a name known to allBiff is a name known to allBiff is a name known to allBiff is a name known to allBiff is a name known to all

Biff's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2chains View Post
Can anyone tell me how things work when you cross back into Canada? Can you cross right back to Canada within a few hours and bring any $$ goods that have been made in usa/Mexico? Is it true no duty $ if goods are made in usa/mexico, just pay gst? thanks

I have done it half a dozen times this year. Been in the states for about 15 min each time. You can buy whatever you want, you just have to pay duty on things not made in North America and you need to pay GST. Just find out where things are made first, calculate your gas used for the trip and you can make an informed decision on whether it is worth your while. You are going to pay GST if you buy it in Canada anyway so i don't normally factor that in.

I bought tires, wheels and shocks.
Old 10-20-2010, 03:28 PM   #37

2chains's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biff View Post
I have done it half a dozen times this year. Been in the states for about 15 min each time. You can buy whatever you want, you just have to pay duty on things not made in North America and you need to pay GST. Just find out where things are made first, calculate your gas used for the trip and you can make an informed decision on whether it is worth your while. You are going to pay GST if you buy it in Canada anyway so i don't normally factor that in.

I bought tires, wheels and shocks.
thank you for the info...I just recently found out about these shipping outlets at the US border! Wish I'd known sooner...
Old 10-27-2010, 05:33 AM   #38
d10k6 is on a distinguished road
d10k6's Tacoma Gallery
Another NB'er (Freddy) here.

You guys should check out https://www.kinek.com/ they have shipping points all along the border. They give you an address to ship to with your account # in it and you just go pick it up. I have heard good things.
Old 11-24-2010, 06:03 PM   #39
2000SIG's Tacoma Gallery
Still looking for some drop point along the NB's north-west side.I come up with a location in Van Buren ,Maine.Just across St-Leonard.3$ a box .The place is called Ezzy's music shop.

Marc
Old 11-24-2010, 06:24 PM   #40
I have a problem for your solution…
Snowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Snowman's Tacoma Gallery
I wish I were closer. The gas from Halifax to the border would kill any savings though.